5-A Meeting With Chaos

Sometime after the last chapter-

Katharos was walking in the forest, looking at the wildlife, and peacefully listening to the sounds of the forest at night. He felt that nature was his home. 

He suddenly walked into a breathtaking clearing. He could clearly see the stars twinkling in the night sky, a nearby river churning past. He exhaled, full body relaxed, the tension of the past few days leaving him. Wanting some peace, he laid down, watching the stars, the swords of Void and Beginning on his belt clanked as he did. Taking off his mask, he let out a breath, hoping the peace and quiet would stay.

It didn't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaos was mentally tired. All of those meetings with the elite just ended up in screaming. She decided to go to her favorite planet, Earth, and explore.

She teleported into a beautiful clearing. She saw a person laying down, and went on guard. On closer inspection, the person was in fact Katharos. She relaxed and smiled.

"So it is Percy, huh?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Line Break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So it is Percy, huh?", a lyrical voice asked, amused.

He tensed up, jumping up, Riptide already in his hand, missing the cold of the grass below. When he saw Chaos, he immediately dropped into a bow and capped Riptide, making sure she could not see his unmasked face. "Lady Chaos, he said, respectfully.

"None of that, you may get up. I hate it when people do that. Just talk to me normally. Although, why did you uncap one of your sword when you had two swords at your waist?", she asked, while Katharos got up, head bowed as if to show respect, but actually to hide his face.

He visibly tenses at the question. "I just got these swords, I am more comfortable with Riptide.", he lies, albeit a bit hesitantly. He crouches and reaches for where his mask was, but his fingers met empty air.

"Were you looking for this?", she said, lifting up his mask.  

He could literally see and hear her smile. "I'm not sure, would it happen to be my mask?", he asked, sarcastically.

She laughed, the sound like bells to his ears. "Why don't you raise your head and look?", she asks, drawing closer, each powerful footstep silenced by the dark grass. Once she is one step away from him, she puts her fingers on his chin, and lifts his head up. Involuntary shivers go up his spine.

She draws in a breath and blushes madly. His flawless tanned skin, tousled black hair, and sea green eyes swirling with power were utterly beautiful. His face looked like it was carved out of marble, sporting high cheekbones, dark eyelashes, and an aristocratic nose. He was incredibly fit, with a strong but lean swimmers build. She felt more than an attraction to him; It was more like a connection.

Unable to resist the temptation any longer, she closes the distance between him and her, putting her lips on his, in a soft, gentle kiss. He stiffened for a second but then relaxed. He put his hands on her waist while she did the same, trailing them up to his face, making him shiver. She tugged on his hair, making him moan into the kiss, which in turn made her smile. The kiss felt like Elysium for both of them, immediately missing the feeling when they pulled away for breath, panting with heir foreheads together. 

"That was amazing.", Katharos panted, sitting down next to Chaos.

"Yes it was." She laughed.  He immediately wanted to make her laugh again. She put her head on  his shoulder, making him freeze, but then got used to it. "So are you my boyfriend now?", she asked, getting comfy.