4-The Sword of Void

Focus on Perseus-

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid", Katharos kept muttering to himself, reappearing in a forest someplace on planet Chaos. He failed to notice a beautiful sword with engravings stuck in a stone. 

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stu-" He got interrupted by an amused male voice. "Are you going to say that for the whole day?". Percy, startled, uncapped Riptide and got ready for battle. He turned all around, walking on the beautiful green grass, looking for the voice. "Where are you?" he called. 

"Behind you.".  He flipped around, looking at the sword, which was shining brightly.

"Your the sword?", he asked unbelievably.

"Yep.".

"I don't believe you"

"Well then, pull me out of the stone." Katharos moved to pull it out. A second before he touched the handle, the sword said, "Wait I was just kidding don't do that!" Percy, hearing this too late, grasped the hilt.

All his memories flashed between his eyes. He tried to take his hands off the hilt, but they were stuck. Once his memories got to him being in Tartarus the second time and holding the sky, he broke down, closing his eyes, hoping for the memories to end. After it ended, a pair of arms circled around him. He looked up seeing a handsome man the age of 30 hugging him.

"I told you not to touch the sword.".

"So you're not the sword!"

"Actually I am the sword, but I can take a physical form. I am actually Void, the father of Chaos." He said, smiling at Katharos, who was shocked.

"B-b-ut isn't she the first being?", he stuttered out, confused.

"Well I faded before she could meet me, I made my essence go into a sword which kept me on the brink."

"What happened when I held the sword?"

"Well, the sword wanted to see if you are worthy. You obviously are, in fact probably the worthiest person."

"What would happen if I wasn't?"Katharos asked, standing up.

"You would be sucked into the sword, and be my eternal servant until you die the most painful death ever."

Well, that's new, Katharos thought.

"My wife, Beginning, did the same thing as me, and she is the sword of night, while I am light. It was prophesied that the most heroic and pure hero would let us be together again. We would also be the guardian of said hero. So pull out the sword and let us free.", he said, gesturing to the sword.

"Does she also have that feature that makes people die the most painful death?"

Void chuckled at this. "Yes she does.". 

"Is King Arthur inspired by this?"

"Yes, my daughter made that story up to honor me."

Katharos walked up to the sword and pulled it out. It started glowing a bright white. Another sword, with dark engravings and blade made out of black light teleported out of nowhere and he picked that up too. Suddenly, a pale beautiful woman the same age of Void appeared and kissed Void.

"It has been far too long dear husband.", she said, hugging him.

"Yes it has, the prophecy has passed and we are now together with a child we can have as our own.". Beginning looked at Katharos. "Is it ok if I look at your memories and adopt you as our child?", she asked stepping forward. Katharos nodded. His past came back, and Katharos barely restrained tears. She hugged him. "You are indeed the best hero, and I will make the people who betrayed you pay."

"You don't need to do that, they just got tricked by Annabeth.", he said, hugging her. 

"So forgiving. I am proud to have you as my child.", she said in a motherly tone. Void joined the hug and they all stood that way. It was the starting of a new family. 

A/N-A little bit of a short chapter today, the next chapter will have a little bit of romance. Fell free to leave suggestions and proofreading errors. Until next time, see you dear readers!

-TheDarkGamer123