7-Threats, Threats, and Even More Threats

Chaos woke up in a pair of arms. She panicked until she realized they were Katharos'. Remembering what had transpired, she smiled, looking at the beautiful ring on her finger.

She slipped off the bed, laughing quietly at Katharos' frustrated groan. She quickly cleaned herself, changing her clothes into a simple brown shirt and blue jeans with a snap of her fingers. She quietly plodded back to her bed, gently waking her husband up with a shake of his shoulders. He immediately woke up, a hand reaching for the sword of light he put on the nightstand. When he saw it was only her, he relaxed, falling back onto the bed, his hands rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"What time is it?" He grumbled into his hands, not used to getting this much sleep without nightmares. 

Chaos somehow heard this. She climbed onto the bed, cuddling up to the right side of him. "It's about 5 hours past sunrise. Now get up before I feel like falling asleep again."

He promptly ignored her and tried to fall asleep, his hands falling to his sides.

She sighed in frustration, the appeal of sleep become tempting in his comforting presence. She suddenly grinned devilishly, a plan forming in her mind.

Katharos looked at her at the same time. Seeing the grin, his mind immediately thought, Uh ohI'm not going to get any more sleep. He tried rolling to the other side to possibly disrupt her plan, but an arm stopped him, her body suddenly falling on top of him.

Katharos grinned, the prospect of sleep coming closer and closer the closer she came to him. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her even closer. She put her head into the crook of his neck, getting sleepier. What was I doing? , she thought sleepily. She suddenly remembered her plan, smiling into the skin of his neck.

She slowly started to kiss his neck, making him shiver involuntarily, the sleepiness slowly going away. She soon increased in pressure, leaving many love bites across the flawless skin of his neck. He moaned in pleasure, the sleep fully gone. She pulled away, knowing that she had succeeded.

"Okay you got me." He said, jumping off his bed and retrieving his cloak, mask, and sword.

"It was a pretty good plan right?" She asked, peering out of the window, looking at the beautiful civilization of Planet Chaos. 

"It could have been better," He joked, now fully suited. He started to walk to the door. 

"I can always improve if you don't get up." She teased, walking up to him. "Where are you going?"

He looked at her. "To Hades to see if there is anything I can do, why?"

Chaos opened a portal and started dragging him into it. "You can do that later, right now I am going to introduce you to the elite team."

Under the mask and hood, he paled. He knew that if the elite were in a bad mood they would try to maim him which would not be fun. 

"Sorry can't do that, I think Hades told me he needed to see me immediately today." He started to tug on the hand that held his arm to loosen it.

Chaos didn't budge. "Nice try, you are going with me even if I have to knock you unconscious." She hid a smirk.

He sighed in defeat. He could already imagine his death, Katharos, a soul that will not be missed, beaten to death with the wrath of the elite. Even worse, he will probably say something ridiculous like 'Ahhhhhhh! Oh look, a parrot! Ahhhhhh!'  before dying, and that will be engraved on the gravestone.

Once he got into the portal, more like dragged, he got dispensed into a large, beautiful room with the planets moving in real time on the walls. There were about ten cloaked figures sitting around a huge table, chatting and laughing with one another. Some people were sharpening weapons, and a poor fellow was dodging arrows from another person. There was one cloaked figure with gold wings he recognized as Eclipse.