|5| Soulmate//Lucius Malfoy x Reader

"Wake up, Y/N! It is already eleven. You're going to sleep all day!"

"Oh come on, let me sleep Ginny!" I sighed and pulled the pillow over my face.

I was absolutely not a morning person. Sometimes it took ages for me to get out of bed. I needed my sleep. Besides, I barely slept last night. My mind was spinning the whole night because of that bloody meeting I still couldn't decide and I spent all night thinking about what would happen if I went or if I just ignored it. I rarely struggled with such decisions for so long. Normally I would have ignored the message and refused his request, but somehow I couldn't. Lucius Malfoy occupied my thoughts more than I wanted. I told myself that it was normal because after all, he was my soulmate.

"No chance. I can't stand your laziness. Now, come on!" Ginny told me laughing.

She pulled my duvet and pillow away.
I slowly opened my eyes, which had to get used to the sudden sunlight first, and I sat up.
I looked at Ginny, who was standing in front of me, full of energy and expectation.

"Look at you!" She burst into laughter.

"Oh, shut up!" I hissed but I couldn't help laughing.

I stretched out my hand towards her, which she immediately accepted to help me out of bed. Standing in front of her, I took her in my arms and embraced her. Before she could say anything, I said: "Don't ask, I just feel like it!" I loosened the hug and threw a smile at her.

"Hermione and Harry are coming to visit this afternoon." Ginny told me.
"I don't know yet what exactly we're going to do, but of course you're welcome to join."

"Sounds good. How about we have a drink together? I have to go to Diagon Alley later. I wanted to return a book there and look for new ones. I can bring firewhiskey or something." I suggested grinning at my own idea.

I could use some distraction and for that firewhiskey was just the right thing. My need for alcohol consumption had increased above all as I realized that I subconsciously decided to meet with Malfoy Senior. I already told Ginny I was going to Diagon Alley, so I had to go.

"Oh yeah, sounds like fun! I think the others also like the idea." Ginny agreed.

I nodded and now turned to the selection of my current outfit. Since it was very warm, I chose a sweet Cami Romper. The bottom part was in a beautiful aquamarine and the top was made of white lace, with a V-neck and nice lacing on the back. I put on wedge shoes with white crossbelt and open toe. I let Ginny braid my long hair in two french braids while I applied a little makeup with my hand mirror.
When we were done, we had a quick meal. Ginny had waited for me with breakfast, so I wouldn't have to eat alone.

🥀🥀🥀

Since I told Ginny that I would bring firewhiskey and elf-made wine, I had to apparate to Diagon Alley earlier than I had originally planned. Once there, I took a look at my watch. 1:30 pm, so there was still enough time left to get the alcohol first. After doing that, I decided to go back to Flourish & Blotts and look for other books.
I had some time left and besides, he didn’t tell me where to meet him. So I strolled along the shelves again and let the time pass by a little.

After a while I noticed the presence of a person behind me, but I ignored it. But somehow the person caused discomfort inside of me and I felt like I was being watched. I kept staring at the spines on the shelf in front of me and told myself that the person behind me was just here for the same reason I was here, namely to look for books. But I couldn't get rid of the feeling being watched. So I slowly turned around and contrary to my expectation, there stood the one and only Lucius Malfoy. I was scared and I accidentally dropped the book I had previously taken off the shelf. When I bent down to pick it up, I felt his hand on mine. At the touch of our hands I felt my heart flutter. Slowly I turned my eyes to him and looked into his grinning face. Oh fuck, he is so attractive.
Amazed at my own thoughts I slowly felt the heat rise in my cheeks. I felt myself blushing at the sight of him. Qué hombre!
His smile seemed more and more mischievous, if that was even possible.