|7| Soulmate//Lucius Malfoy x Reader

Saturday came faster than expected and it was time to get ready for the party.

I rushed into the shower. But instead from usual ten minutes I always needed taking a shower, it took me 20 today. I was nervous and I had a queasy feeling knowing I was going to celebrate at Malfoy Manor. But I was also looking forward to it and was therefore totally energetic. The hot water jets helped me forget the nervousness for a moment and I enjoyed the water flowing down my body.

When I had finished showering, I quickly dried my hair with a wand motion. Because in view of the longer time in the shower, I now lacked more time to put on makeup and make my hair. I decided to curl my hair and to put up a part of the front part of the hair, so that they did not fall in the face.
Because I loved to provoke, I had to apply red eye shadow to match my golden dress. As a Gryffindor, I had to represent my house fairly. So I wore bordeaux-red eye shadow because this red tone fit my outfit better and I set a few highlights with golden glitter. Matching my eyeshadow, I wore a lipstick in a very deep red.

When I was satisfied with my makeup, it knocked on the door of the bathroom.

"Y/N, how much longer are you going to be?
You're in there for almost an hour now!" Ron whined at the door.

Fuck! I took longer than I had planned.

"I'm done now!" I yelled back.

So I took all my things that I'd taken to the bathroom and quickly went to Ginny's room to change.

When I was completely done I walked slowly down the stairs to Ginny and the twins, who were already waiting for me. I had promised the twins to show them my outfit first.

"Can I go like this?" I asked smiling and turned around my own axis. I drew all eyes to myself.

"Oh, my lord, Y/N!" George started.

"You look..."

"...just gorgeous!" Fred finished his brother's sentence.

I chuckled. The three siblings all stood there with open mouth, visibly amazed at my appearance.

"I don't know what to say. You just look perfect, Y/N!" said Ginny remarkably speechless.

I blushed at the compliments.

"Oh, thank you, my beloved. But can I go like this?" I asked, chuckling.

"Yes, absolutely!" said all three in a choir.

"Bloody hell! The price for the best outfit definitely goes to you, Y/N." Ron suddenly said as he walked past me into the kitchen.

"Oh, thank you, Ron!"

I took a glance at the clock and realized I was almost too late.

"Oh, I have to go. We'll see us later." I said quickly and hugged everyone again before I headed out.

"Take care of yourself and don't overdo it." Ginny yelled after me.

I turned to them again, laughed and said: "What? Not me!"

Ginny just shook her head laughing 'cause she knew I was going full throttle.

Before the Burrow I apparated to the Malfoy Manor, which was now known to me. I went straight to the huge front door which immediately opened, as if I had been waited for.

As I took my first step into the entrance hall, I noticed how all eyes landed on me and the guests who had already arrived stopped their breath. I smiled at myself. That was exactly the reaction I had intended.

Draco was right, I was the only one from Gryffindor. But not only that, I was generally the only one from a different house than Slytherin. I guess Draco didn't make any other friends outside his own house. And if he did, they weren't there.