-𝟙》ℙ𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕥

This is the playlist I created to match with the vibes of this story and my version of the Ninjago show and how it would be if the child-censoring would be gone.

Also some short 'explanations' on some why I think they fit.

Unstoppable - The Score
"There's a moment, in your bones when, when the fire takes over. Blood is running, heart is pumping, as the battle gets closer."
"-standing on top like a champion. Keep your silver, gimme that gold. You'll remember when I say 'We can be heroes'-"

Fire - The Score
"It's one of those days my world is crashing, everything looks on fire. It's one of those nights I'm dreaming but I'm walking on a wire."

Beachboy - McCafferty
Imagine the entire team stuffing themselves in a car, driving for a while and crashing in a random place to get completely wasted and to party.

Born For This - The Score
"We are the warriors, who learned to love the pain. We come from different places, but have the same name.
'Cause we were, 'cause we were, 'cause we were, 'cause we were born for this.
We were born for this.

We are the broken ones, who chose to spark a flame. Watch as our fire rages, our hearts are never tame."

Parents - Yungblood
"I was born in a messed up century,"
"My high hopes are getting low, because these people are so old. They way they think about it all, if I tried I would never know. It's alright, we'll survive. 'Cause parents aint alway right."
I imagine them just taking the car and just screaming along to this song while they get high and aimlessly drive.

Revolution - The Score
"Wild things that turn me on. Drag my dark into the dawn."
"Can you hear the drumming? There's a revolution coming."

Teenagers - My Chemical Romance
"Teenagers scare the living shit out of me. They could care less, as long as someone'll bleed."

18 - Anarbor
Just fits the vibe.

[more songs might be added in the future]