𝟘》ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

A/n

Welcome to Ninjago Timeless! I'm FoxInWhite. You can reffer to me as either Fox or Mal if you want to. I'm a demiboy, and use he/they pronouns.

As you might have seen in the title, this book is under editing. That's because I had already published this book as an x reader, but because of personal reasons I wasn't really comfortable writing a romantic book anymore. I have unpublished all chapters I wrote before (15 in total) and will be editing them and re-uploading them. That way all the old votes, comments and reads won't disappear.

If you have any questions about this book or about me personally, you can ask me in the comments, on my conversation board, in my 'Tagged and stuff' book or DM me.

I hope everyone has a great time reading this book and a lovely day!

I love you all <3

- Fox

~~~~

Cynosure (noun) : a person or thing that is the center of attention or admiration

~~~~
2,8k words

Key
Y/n = your name
M/n = your mothers name

~~~~

Look, I'm not going to twist around it: you had a bad past. But let's be real, which Y/n does not? If your life had been all sunshine and rainbows, the plot would be boring. Boring as in, 'yawn-yawn snore-snore can I please leave now?'. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?

The first years of your life were amazing, surprisingly. There was nothing you needed to worry about, and you were surrounded by the people you loved. Every morning your mother would wake you up at 8. You'd get dressed and make breakfast together. On some days even pancakes. Then together you would go on a walk through the forest near your home.

You'd always find a way to make your mother smile on your walks, whether it was by jumping in small puddles of water or by trying to imitate the sounds the birds were making.

Your mom didn't have a job, so she stayed home all day with you. Most of your happy memories were made during those lazy days.

Sometimes your dad was home, but that would be rare. You never knew what he did, but you didn't care. I mean, what 6 year old would?

Everything was great, until one day your mother disappeared.

You woke up around 9. You were kind of confused, because your mother always woke you up, but decided she probably just forgot and shook it off. Getting dressed all by yourself, which was an accomplishment by itself because you had the attention span of a squirrel ("Y/n!" your mother yelled at you laughing as you ran to the window, half undressed, to look at the bird that just flew past. "But I wanna see the bird mom!"), you walked to your mom's room to wake her up.

Trying to hide in your giggles, you opened the door of her room and sneaked in. Tip-toeing to her bed you made sure to skip over the wooden planks that creaked, not even daring to take a breath.

"Boo!" You yell as you jump on the bed, but gasp as you feel nothing under you but the bouncy mattress.

Well, maybe she's already dressed and waiting for me! you thought in your optimistic mindset.

Skipping out of the room, you go to the living room. Not noticing the doors of her closet wide open, clothes scattered on the floor. Not noticing the drawers of her dresser ripped open, half of the inside laying on the ground, half of it gone. Not noticing all of this looked like someone had packed their bags in a hurry, not caring to clean up afterwards to get away as fast as they could.