❤️Thunder - Selever x Scared!Reader🌸

Category : Oneshot❤️
Type : Fluff🌸
Warnings : None
Gender : All
~~~~

Hello once again!

Here's a small thanks to 'Weirdo' for requesting this!

Alr now onto the oneshot

It was a nice day, you were just sitting on your bed scrolling through Wattpad on your phone till later you heard it start to drizzle

Putting down your phone you turn to your window and look outside

'Oh.. it's raining'

You just hoped that it stayed as rain and didnt become anything else.

You went back to being on your phone till you heard it.

T h u n d e r .

"EEP!"
You dropped your phone and look outside.

That thunder just had to catch you off guard... you stay still and try to do some breathing exercises to calm yourself down.

In

Out

In

Out..

It wasn't working

BOOM

Another loud sound pierces the sky as lightning strikes again, you yelp once again..

What doesn't help is that it's dark too.. you had stayed up all day fan-girling/fan-boying  on wattpad over books people had made-

You slowly get up hoping to go to someone till another strike of lightning hits and is again followed with the loud sound, letting out a louder yelp you go onto the floor and curl up into a ball, you feel your eyes start to water and just wish it would stop, wanting Selever.. Sarv.. or even Ruv, to come in and save you.

You scream again as thunder continues to boom loudly, echoing throughout the walls, you then hear footsteps though, fast and loud, till-

Selever busts the door down.

He sees you in your scared state and rushes over, he pulls you into his chest and tries to soothe you..

"Shhh.. shh.. it's ok-"

He runs his fingers through your hair and draws tiny circles on your back while holding you close.

You cling onto his shirt and stuff your face deep into his chest crying loudly.

"It's alright Y/N, it's ok, i'm here... nothing is gonna happen to you.. ok?"
He tries to reassure you and to be honest it works a little.

He continues to hold you close and talk softly, trying to calm you down, keeping you safe and warm..

"That better.?"
He looks down at you with a sympathetic smile.

Sniffling a little you look up at him seeing his smile, you get a tiny blush but give him a small nod.

He nods back and gives you a tight hug.

"I love you Y/N, you know that, right?"

"Mhm.."

He picks you up bridal style and walks over to your bed, setting you down carefully, he climbs in after and cuddles you.

"I won't let that thunder get you."
He gives you a small kiss on your forehead.

Looking at him you mutter a small "thank you..", still flinching at the loud noise that booms throughout the walls from time to time.

You snuggle up close to him, your breathing calms down, and you fall asleep.

He takes the blanket and makes sure that you are comfortable, before giving you a small kiss and falling asleep, listening to the rain, slowly fade away..

•Extra•

Sarv bursts into your room to wake you up and give you your daily reminder of how perfect you are!

But she gets shocked when she sees you and Selever cuddling- :O

You practically on top of Selever with your legs entangled!

She silently fangirls and takes a photo, giggling to herself she leaves the room but bumps into Ruv at the doorway.

"What are you doing?"
Ruv asks

"Nothing nothing! Just leave the two be, they're so cute right nowww!!"
She says in a whisper like shout.

Ruv just nods and the two walk away silently.

What happens when you two wake up if for you all to imagine!

Thank you for reading this

I don't have much to say lol

-653 words including this-

Selever Oneshots + more ٩( ᐛ )وOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara