❤️Alternate Ending - Yandere!Selever x Fem!Reader💔

Non-edited
Too lazy to make it match everything else and make it look better
Angst and stuff
And uh, warnings? Basic yandere stuff

Sooooo
you all wanted Buddy to live, huh?

interesting, i didnt think ppl would like him this much-

anyways! u will read the basic part from before but there will be a difference! :D

the difference will probs be when u run away but hey no spoilers >.>

anyways yeah have fun with buddy!

he is here to stay!

btw, if u dont wanna reread what happened before, skip to the sentence that is in bold letters.
—————

-3rd person POV ig-

Selever was walking around with Buddy, going to Y/N's (F/P).

"So what are we gonna get her?"
Buddy says

Selever looks over at Buddy, seeming slightly irritated, "Well, I don't know shit head, what do you think would make her happy?"

Buddy puts his hand on his chin as if in deep thought, letting out a small 'hm'
..
"Well we both like to skateboard and stuff, although her skateboard has been getting a bit rundown.."
He puts his fist into his hand
"That's it! We should get her a new skateboard! And we could decorate it!"
Buddy said excitedly, he starts spinning around with a big smile, Selever just watches.

"So should we?"
He stopped spinning, walking backwards, looking Selever in the eye.

"As much as I still don't fucking 'trust' you, that's a good idea."
Selever responded

-Selever's POV-

I agreed to this ass holes idea, mainly because it didn't matter what we did since he was gonna die either way.

So off to a store we go, to get her a new skateboard

We could get it and decorate it, and then I could kill him, ho back to Y/N, tell her he had to leave, and give her the gift myself..

Maybe i'll let her know it was from both of us.... maybe.

All that mattered is that he's gone.

-tiny time skip-
-Buddy's POV :D -

I cheerfully walked with Selever, I can't wait to give Y/N her gift! I wonder how she'll react, will she like it???

I hope-

Selever's an interesting person though.. I feel like he has many things that he has but is too afraid to share, maybe I could help?

Nah.. I don't know him enough and I shouldn't just insert myself into other peoples problems.

I mentally sigh as I look at Selever, he seemed to be zoned out.

Eh who cares.

-time skip again!-

"Hey that's the place right?"
Selever asked me