🧸Child!Selever x Child!Reader🧸

Non-edited
Too lazy to make it look better
Platonic
No warnings lol

(this was in my drafts and never rlly finished, except for the fact that i just finished it today- also that drawing is oLd and i swear to god i need to make a new one)

Its time for wholesomeness?
:^

ok
lets
get
to
it
:>
———————

Running across the concrete you hear your footsteps crashing below you, taking deep breaths you look behind you to see your best friend Selever still chasing after you

"You'll never catch me Sel!"
You shout back to him as you stick your tongue out

He just laughs as he speeds up, "We'll see about that!"

"Oh shoot-" you start to speed up but your legs are aching from running for so long, so you run by a nearby tree and climb it.

Getting onto a branch you make yourself, c o m f y, as you take deep breaths, looking down below you for a crazy fast Selever.

Andddd, there he is, "Ha-! Can't get me now can you!" you place your hands on your hips

He just gives you a deadpan stare as he stretches his wings and slowly flies up to you, "You were saying?"

"I-"

And then you felt his hand hit your shoulder "T a g , your it" he smiles as he flies back down, "So, think you can get me?"

You sigh, climbing down the tree, "No not really.." you say as you walk up to him, he seemed disappointed

You were now right in-front of him, "Unless.." you looked up at him, "I caught you off-guard!" you smirked as you went to tap/hit his shoulder but-

He caught your hand, "That was pretty obvious Y/N-" he snickered a bit

What?! How did he know I was gonna do that- Holy Jebus he's smart
(Haha.. YUP, JEBUS!!)

You just stood there with a shocked expression till you heard more footsteps, all rushing toward you both.

"Y/NNNN!!!!!"
You hear a familiar voice shout

Looking behind you...

You see Buddy!

"Y/N!!!!!"

He continued to run over to you

Till-..

He tripped on his foot, falling face first onto the concrete

"PFFTTT- You ok Buddy?" You say laughing a bit

He gets up, holding his forehead, "-yuP"

He continued to walk over to you both, wait.. someone is with him-

Leaning to look behind him you see his sister Vizzy

"Hi Vizzy!"

She looks up, "Oh?"

You looked back at Selever who seemed to be getting a bit impatient

"Hey, Buddy, Vizzy, wanna join us in our game of tag??"

Buddy and Vizzy look at you, then Selever, then back at you, "Sure!"

Then an idea popped in your head, "We could have teams-!" smiling widely you walk over to Selever, "I claim Selever as my teammateee!!"

He looked at you a bit shocked, but then smiled, "HELL YEAH!"

Buddy and Vizzy just looked at each other nodding, Vizzy giving a smirk looked at you both and said, "Well you two better start runnin or else this game will be over fast.!"

And with that, you grabbed Selever's hand, and made a run for it.

Buddy started chasing after you first while Vizzy went around, you take Selever into an area with a bit of trees, "Selever, you go that way and then we meet back up at the trees!" And just like that you both split up, Vizzy was on the side you were on, Buddy decided to try and catch Sel.

"Y/NNNN!! You're really slow, ya know?" You heard Vizzy shout behind you

"I'm not that slow.. plus I got trees to help me!" you shouted back, now running around the trees, gaining a good distance between you and her.

Time passed and they won three times while you and Sel won five.

The sun began to set, you sit on the ground, sweating, "Owww.. my legs hurT-"

"Stop whining Y/N.." Selever said

"Hey, your not the only one with sore legs you know.." Buddy said as he laid on the floor, acting as if he were dying, Vizzy just sat there, as if she were falling asleep.

Selever looks at you, "Maybe next time I should carry you."

"Whatttt, noooo"

"Whatttt, yeahhhh"
he said back

"I'd be too heavy"

"Nah."

"How would I not be too heavy?"

"Cause I could easily pick you up right now."

"Pft, suree"

"I'll prove it"

And with that he got up and walked over to you, hoisting you up easily and setting you onto his shoulders.

"I- HOLY JEBUS YOU CAN-!!"

"Who the hell is this Jebus dude you keep saying?"

"Uhhhh.. you haven't seen Madness Combat?"

He just stared at you

"O h ... well I know what we're gonna do today Ferb!"

"Ferb?"

"Jeez you don't really know anything do you- AHH!"
You yelped as you fell onto your bottom

He dropped you-

"Say that again?"

You nervously laugh, "Eh heh... I take everything back Sel-"

And so, you both watched Phineas and Ferb , and Madness Combat , till you both fell asleep at the church that is, how did you somehow get to the church? Let's just say Sarv totally didn't beg Ruv to kidnap you :')

The enD

————

hope u enjoyed this lol

mk byE