blade

In a world like this, life is made to be lived in nothing but pain.

Even when a new life enters the world, 

a living nightmare starts.

Full of pain and suffering and agony and ache and torture. 

There is no escape from the feeling.

So, even with the intense, yet increasing force of the blood-stained blade against your bleeding neck, you did not falter.

You believed showing pain is a weakness.

However, on the inside, you were screaming and pleading for it to stop.

A familiar feeling.

But, not as much as the man before you.

Levi.

The greatest and most dangerous thug of the Underground City - was now yelling in betrayal to your apathetic expression.

Betrayed from yourself - the strongest female Captain, and the most manipulative man of all, Erwin Smith – Commander of the Scouts.

You respected him highly, but you deeply despise him deep down.

Reason? None.

Erwin merely stood blankly at the scene before him.

Even with curses and death threats from the raven, you just scowled.

"Face it, Cadet. They're dead".

Raising your voice slightly at the end of the sentence, almost a mocking tone.

Mother, you raised a very unmannered girl.

Just as he was about to sink the blade deeper into your neck - a real desire to kill you - Miche stepped in and held him back.

You watched as he fell hopelessly onto his knees, eyes wide.

And with your superior rank, as well as the manipulator by your side, you stood your ground.

You felt no sympathy.

You knew the two other thugs were just weaklings.

It was highly likely they were going to drop dead on their first venture outside the walls.

Clearly, you've experienced plenty of loss, making you...almost insensitive to death.

Why would you cry over a Cadet you barely know personally anyway?

After a few patriotic words by the blonde, on the lines of 'no regrets', you head on horseback to Wall Rose.

"Damn, stupid brat scarred me now" you grumbled to yourself.

Knowing for sure it's going to scar.

You ran your fingers over the deep cut on your neck before wiping the blood off carelessly.

Then applied pressure to it, hoping you wouldn't bleed to death, even though you weren't.

Don't show emotions.

Don't show feelings.

Don't show weaknesses.

Yet you're one of the most emotional deep down.