Random One Where We're Old(One Part?)

The silence is deafening. 

Crickets. 

Nothing. 

Elderly Sebastian: Fancy this weather, eh? 

Elderly Shauna: Yea almost a new moon out... *sigh* What has life become, Seb? 

Elderly Sebastian: I dunno- we're just old, I guess. 

Elderly Shauna: Ah yes. Old, and life has collapsed. 

Elderly Sebastian: Collapsed? Watch talking bout dearie? *points at an ugly ass cat* Look what we raised! 

Elderly Shauna: *points to the one good little girl I adopted with her lover on a picture frame* I would say raised her perfectly- You *gestures to cat* Well.... 

Elderly Sebastian: *flips Shauna off* I did just fine, thank you. Not just the damn cat, also the, uh- *looks around for something mentally stable that I created* *oh look, all of my children are crazy sons of bitches* *points at a clock* I made that clock. 

Elderly Shauna: I mean, the clock works at least. But still, raised only one mentally stable kid, son is in jail and Scar is in an asylum. 

Elderly Sebastian: I- *scoffs* Niko is in prison for killing a sexual assailant. Scar is in an asylum for talking to herself, which I raised her to perceive as normal, and the mentally stable one- *clears throat and mumbles* Is married to someone of the opposite sex with two kids and works at a bank. Also a disappointment.

After this conversation, it was decided that there will be smut coming. Mwahaha.