Partners In Crime(Pt.1)

1779 words 

A message  from Shauna: 

She wrote this: 

You've been warned: 

This is me, friendly neighborhood psycopath, anyone want bkdk/dkbk come to my account. Minor tw for blood. I also take requests. -Shauna

She stood over the bodies, the stench of blood filling the air as she ran her tongue over her teeth staring down at them viciously. The sound of gunshots heard right behind the door, whoever was behind it being unaware of the gore behind him. 

She dropped the limb in her hands, the arm falling over the other body parts, blood falling from somewhere behind her and the sound was heard as the shots stopped. A sound of a gun reloading as she opened the door, heels of her black boots clicking as she moved behind him, hand over his mouth and the other holding a knife to his throat. 

"Hey, hey, calm down." She cooed, the hand over his mouth moving off as she kept eye contact with the guard, the gun being dropped as he shook slightly. She smiled, the face of an angel when she was far from that. Her brown hair tumbling around her shoulders, blood streaked on her clothes but her face spotless. She stroked his bicep. "Easy there soldier, I'm here to help you." 

Whether the guard did it willingly or not, he relaxed. Eyes calming for merely a second before she ran her blade over his skin watching his body shake and merely stabbing more, until she was pinned down to a wall, the arm with a knife being ten over her head and the other caught tightly by the wrist. 

"I think he's dead, darling." The male smirked, his raven hair falling slightly into his eyes as he looked down at her. 

"Let me go Sebastian." She stated clearly, thrashing only to have his hand tighten and move her harder against the wall. 

"No, I don't think I will, Shauna." He said, a lilt to his voice to show he was mocking. Letting her go he adjusted his collar, the black suit he wore unstained unlike her outfit tinged almost red. 

"Boss." Jesse called, pointing his rifle to the door. "We need her to open the door." "I was having fun." Sebastian's smirk grew, loosening his grip enough for the girl to shove him away. The male snickered, recoiling his hand dramatically. "Feisty."

"Suck my dick." She sighed, crouching to search the dead guards uniform, hands patting down the pockets till she found what she needed. 

"I dunno, I'd rat-" She pointed to him, the keys in her hand as she did so. "I will slaughter you." 

The rest of the day passed, uneventful for the most part. People died, a bank got robbed and the culprits got away in a van disguised as a UPS. Uneventful indeed.

 "Cheers to the criminals!" Sebastian raised a glass to the room. "They'll never take us alive, they'll call our crimes a work of art! I call this a great day." The duo raised their joined hands as the girl spoke with a grin. "Who's ready to spend that money?" Silence as she smirked even wider. "Who's ready to kill?!" A loud cheer. "Who's ready to hurt those who oppress?!" Another loud cheer as she jumped on the table, gun raised. "And what do we do to those in the way of victory?!" 

 "Kill them!" It was a loud yell in the ballroom, the bloodstained, bruised and battered all raising champagne to their lips. She swallowed down the last of the liquid and shot to the ceiling before throwing the glass down to the table with a shatter, the rest cheering louder. Alcohol being popped open and money bags being tossed around to give people their cut. Their little criminal organization celebrates breaking into and successfully stealing all the gold in Fort Knox. Their leaders soon were unable to be found as their boss walked through the halls looking for his partner who had, at the moment, disappeared.