The Surprise Visit

"Thought"

regular speaking

No one pov:

It was a regular tuesday morning for Tobio Kageyama. He got up at 5:30 am, brushed his teeth, showered, ate breakfast, and went to school. On the way to school he saw Shoyo Hinata, a short middle blocker.

Kageyama pov:

I was on the way to school when I saw hinata. He didn't seem to notice me so I took the chance to beat him in a race to school. So I ran as fast as I could I'm pretty sure I heard him call me a cheater.

Hinata Pov:

I saw kageyama run past me while on the way to school. I shout out cheater and start running as well.By the time I got to school he was already in the gym. I sigh and I go to get ready for morning practice.

No one pov:

Everything went as normal. Daiichi was yelling for them to stop messing around. Sugawara was helping people. Tsukishima was being his salty self and Yamaguchi was practicing his serve.Then the bell rang, it was time for class. The part of the day Tobio disliked the most.

                                                                  After school because Im lazy

Kageyama pov:

"Finally the bell! Time for practice."I rush to practice and change into my gym clothes. I saw boke come in the gym. HURRY UP BOKE! I yell. The we start practicing our quick attack.

30 minutes later

I hear the gym door open and so do the others. I turn around to see some people I did not expect to see here.I stare in shock."WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE AND HOW DID THEY FIND ME?!?!?" I think.Oh crap. i whisper

So this is the first chapter of my first story. What do you guys think? I have some questions... Should i do hinata x kageyama or karma x kageyama? Be free to share any ideas of what should happen in the next chapter. Also please don't judge my writing I am new at this and  if you guys could help me out i would really appreciate it. BYE!

Disclaimer: I dont own the art, assassination classroom, or haikyuu for if I did I would make all my ships become reality.