Telling the Truth

Kageyama Pov:

Karma told me to tell my team the truth.I really didn't want to but it was the only other option. I mean I could always move and go to another team but that seems like a lot of work so I agreed. We will do it this afternoon I told him. He nodded and said what time. 4:00.... i think we will be at afternoon practice( I don't know what time school ends for them so I just did a random time in the afternoon.) I said to him. He then replies with ok then, in the meanwhile you wanna hang out. I think about it for a second and nod my head. I put on my jacket and we go to the park. We talk and catch up. He then says something that surprised me. He said he liked me. "HE LIKES ME!!! FINALLY!!!" I scream in my head. Here is the truth... I liked karma since I was in middle school and I never actually stopped, even when I never got to see him and thought he forgot me. I then get out of my shock to say I like him back. He looked so happy and I swear I could see tears of joy. I then look at the time and see it was already 5:00. I tell him and he responds with: after one thing."hmmm, I wonder what that one thing is?" (Im pretty sure everybody reading this right now already know what that ONE thing is😏😏.) He then moves closer and KISSES ME!! I then start to kiss back and we break for air. He then says: Let's go expose you buuuut before we do can I ask something? I nod and then he says: Can I show them the picture of you in that outfit from that mission in middle school???? I was about to say no but he said: thank you and let's go we don't wanna be late now would we?

We then reach the gym doors. I then start getting anxiety and thinking stuff like: "what if they don't accept me? or what if they look at me differently?" I keep thinking stuff like that until I snap out of my thoughts because of a certain red head and his big mouth.  He said: Babe, calm down it will be alright. Babe?? where did that come from? I ask in confusion. He then gives me some crappy answer about us dating and what not. I sigh and push open the door. I then look up to see everyone staring at me with wide eyes. I then say and stutter a little bit: H-Hi guys. Giving them a little smile I walk toward them. They then surround me and start asking me question about whether Im ok and they then start apologizing. They then turn to see my boyfriend standing there staring at who knows what then turns back to me. They start asking questions like: "who is he?" or who is nagisa and why did he call you that?" I sigh and start with a simple one. I say: My name is nagisa, I changed it before I went to the middle school where I got my nickname: "The King of the Court". I used to go to a different middle school. Where I met karma, he was my best friend back in middle school. They then ask very calmly this time: Why did you change your name? I then answer: because I didn't want to be found. Why? they all ask in confusion.I didn't want to remember what happened.. it was too much to handle. I managed to spit that out but i couldn't without bring up some tears. I then look down with tears coming down my face. At that point Karma started comforting me saying stuff like: it wasn't my fault and that we couldn't do anything about it. As much as I wanted to believe him, I couldn't. They look at me and ask with curiosity and concern: What happened in middle school? Karma almost screamed at them to go away but I said it was ok and we agreed to tell them. I then say what we did and what happened. They were a little shocked at first but then they quickly calmed down. They said it was ok and it wasn't my fault. I thanked them and we got up. I looked at karma and he had a devilish smile on his face, the one I knew all too well. He was trapped in karma's arm struggling but karma was a little too strong.( Can anyone guess who is top😏?) He then pulls out his phone but it was a far away,too far for me to reach. Karma then shows his team a picture of me on that mission in that dress.

                                                                    (He showed them this)

Wow king, didn't know you liked cross dressing? Tsukishima said while smirking. WOAH BAKAYAMA or is it nagisa? said Hinata. wow kageyama you looked like a softy. said suga. Karma then smirked and looked at me smiling at my flushed face. The rest of the team complimented me, well except tsukishima but that was normal.Just then did somebody notice my hair. Of course it was Hinata. He said: Hey bakayama, how come you dyed your hair blue? Yea, you did it when you were in middle school too! said suga agreeing with hinata. Actually... I started I didn't dye my hair blue i just washed the black dye out my hair.Blue was my actual hair color.I finished. The look at me in shock and say that's sooo cool again except tsukishima.Karma of course butts his big mouth in and says: ok enough will all the compliments. Can me and my BOYFRIEND leave already? I glare at him while the others stare in shock.They all manage to spit out: YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND ALREADY?!?!? Yea I answer. They then start asking question about when and have we already kissed. I start answering they start laughing. We then start practicing.

                                                                             -Time skip-

Me and Karma are living happily with 2 kids. I still am in contact with all of my team members and Hinata comes and visits me once so often. I also grew my hair.I am very happy with my life and also happy that karma found me.

                                                                            The End 

Hey guys! I am sorry for people who wanted me to continue this but I didn't get much help from anybody but thanks for the people who took the time to read this story.I am very happy. Also keep a look out for my next booK

Disclaimer: I do not own any art/pictures, assassination classroom, or haikyuu for if I did I would make all my ships a reality.