Hiding the truth

"thought"

regular speaking

KAGEYAMA POV:    

"oh shit! what am I going to do?? I'll just pretend to not know anything" 

i saw three people i recognized in an instant. Karma, Rio, and Hiroto.

"Let's hope they don't notice me" I think to myself.

Karma pov:

Me, Hiroto, and Rio enter a gym full of volleyball players.I look around but I don't see nagisa.

"He must be in disguise"I thought

I see Rio walking over to the shorter boy and picking him up. She then asks me: isn't this him?He is short like nagisa and pretty weak as well."That might be him......wait-"No, Nagisa is smart so he wouldn't make it that easy.I say.I look around and I see everybody staring at me but one person.I walk over to him and I push him to the ground.I then see his eyes..... the same eyes that nagisa had. "I found you" .I then see a person with brown hair walk over to me and says: Hey you are not allowed to just walk right in here. Who are you he asks.I then say: My name is karma. The blonde girl is Rio and the boy with orange hair is Hiroto.

Hinata pov:

I see three people walk in the gym. One with red hair, one with blonde hair, and another one with orange hair.The one with blonde hair walks up to me and picks me up.She then says: Isn't this him? He is short like nagisa and pretty weak as well."HEY I'M NOT WEAK! and also who is this nagisa person?" I think. I then hear the person with red hair speak: No, Nagisa is smart so he wouldn't make it that easy. He then looks around the room and then stops. He is looking at kageyama. He walks over to him and pushes him to the ground.I see kageyama's eyes widen in surprise.I then look over to Daichi walking over to the boy and I hear him say:They aren't allowed in here and who are they.The boy with red hair said their names.I then say: Why are you people here?? The boy looks over to me and says: we were looking for somebody but we found him now.So you were looking for kageyama?I say.

Karma pov: 

Some orange kid asks me what i was doing here so i  said i was looking for someone.He then says: so you were looking for kageyama?Who is kageyama? I ask.He then says the kid you just pushed down."so he changed his name,huh?".

Kageyama pov: 

Karma walks toward me and pushes me down.I hear daichi ask who he is and responds with their names.Hinata asks why he is here and karma says he was looking for someone and boke just had to respond with: so you were looking for kageyama.Karma looked confused at first then starts smirking."uh oh".I speak up and say do I know you? Karma looks down at me and smirks. He pulls out his phone and shows me the picture he took on that mission where I had to dress up as a girl. He then whispers If you aren't Nagisa then you wouldn't mind if I share this picture to everyone here.My face turns red in anger and embarrassment.I then grab his phone and throw it across the gym.I say: fine, fine. Now i will talk to you after practice meet me at p**** av.

-Hey guys, so um I made it longer today and I might rewrite it because well i dont know.Anyway i think i might do kageyama x karma.but i dont know you guys decide and what should I do for the next chapter?I need some ideas. Anyway thanks for reading this because i know i am not the best writer. BYE!

Disclaimer: I dont own any art, assassination classroom, or haikyuu for if I did I would make all my ships become reality.