A little help

Karma Pov:

I was watching tv when suddenly I heard a beeping sound. It turns out it was just my phone and that I go a message and you will never believe who it was from.... IT WAS NAGISA.  I immediately opened my phone and read the message. The message was about him needing my help. As the nice person I am I agreed to come over so he sent me his address and guess what he only live 5 minutes away! I changed my cloths since I didn't like the one I was wearing. I put my shoes on and left the house. I reached his house by 9:08 am(I picked a random time btw so don't attack me.) and knocked on the door. When the door opened I was met with beautiful ocean eyes in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

                                                              (what kageyama looks like)

                                      (what karma looks like)

"He looks cute and handsome at the same time..... HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?" I think to myself.(I don't know how you yell in your thoughts but ok..)He opens the door wide enough for me to come in. As soon as I walk in I hear the door slam behind me. Am I being kidnapped or something. I say jokingly. He then glares at me really hard it almost made me jump when I saw it but I didn't let it show. What do you need help with? I ask him trying(but failing) to forget his cold glare. He then responds with: My teammates are starting to get suspicious and when I say starting I mean they ARE. My first response was: Why don't you tell them then? He then looks at me with an annoyed face and says: BECAUSE I don't want them to know, OK?! I think for a while but I still don't know how to help him. I then get an idea. I say: Why don't you tell them that we are childhood friends and that you moved away when you were little! He looks at me and says: That is a really good idea but they heard you call me nagisa, idk how but they did."hmmmm, what else can he say???" Nagisa, you have to tell them.... I say finally. He looks at me and opens his mouth to say something but doesn't. He then spits out very softly: fine. I look at him happy and say: also can you wash out the dye in your hair? I don't really like it. He then says: ok, ok but as long as you help me explain to them. fine, but now let's go wash that dye out! I say excitedly.

-Hey guys! I didn't know how to continue this story so the next chapter is going to be the last sadly. I'm very sorry but nobody was helping me on idea's so I decided to end it. Anyway I think the next book is going to be longer because I have a lot of idea's on that one. 

Disclaimer: I do not own any art, assassination classroom, or haikyuu for if I did  I would make all my ships a reality.