The Meeting

Kageyama pov:

As soon as I agreed to meet them, they left the gym. Leaving me with my confused teammates.After getting over their shock, they run up to me and ask me if I am ok. Of course I said I was fine. Hoping they forgot why they were here, I got up and picked up the volleyball that fell when karma pushed me down. Then came a question I hoped they wouldn't ask. Why were they looking for you. The words fell right out of Hinata's mouth."Of course he had to bring it up.."

At that point everyone stared at me in curiosity. Even saltyshima looked at me. At that point I panicked. I didn't want to reveal myself yet but at the same time i wanted to say something because if I didn't they would just get suspicious. Uhhhhhmmm..... There old friends. I said nervously. I noticed the team exchange looks and said: ok then, if you say so. Daichi's the yelled: BACK TO PRACTICE!! I got up and dragged boke to come and receive.

Suga pov:

When kageyama answer Hinata's question, it sounded like he was panicking. The rest of the team also noticed so we exchanged looks. Daichi then yells: BACK TO PRACTICE!!

Daichi then comes over to me and talks about following kageyama when he leave to see where he goes. At first I thought that it was crazy, but then again I am curious . So I said ok, We hide in the bushes and wait for him to come out. Hopefully he doesn't notice us.

After Practice

Me and Daichi leave the gym. I take out my phone and send everyone except kageyama to hide and wait for kageyama to leave the gym. It takes while for kageyama to finish cleaning the gym and change. He then leaves the gym and we follow. I hear someone step on a stick. Shhhh... He will hear us.  I look at kageyama and think "good he didn't hear anything".We keep on following him until we reach a park. Kageyama then looks around and starts  walking toward someone. I look closer and I see the same people that came by the gym.I then signal the team to move closer so we can hear what's going on. We then see something that surprised the whole team. The girl with blonde hair jumping on kageyama and tackling him to the ground. Saying how much she missed him. She then get's off of him and looks at his hair and asks this question: why did you cut your hair??? also why did you dye it?His response surprised me the most. He said: Because I didnt want to be found by you dumbass.The girl then looks surprised by his response. So do the rest of the people there. The red haired boy then spoke: Wow nagisa, I never heard you curse before. He said while smirking. "Nagisa? His name is kageyama? What is going on?" I thought to myself. I then whisper to the rest of the team: Let's go before we get caught.  They nod and leave. On the way home I couldn't stop thinking of what kageyama said. I pull out my phone and message everyone except kageyama saying that we can't let him know we followed him yesterday or he will be pissed. They all said ok and went offline." I wonder why the red haired boy call kageyama nagisa". "Hopefully I'll find out soon."

-Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yesterday... I had too much school work and btw I would like to thank 

BOTTOM_Blueberry_

 and

kageyamasmilking

 for reading my story! That's all for today, BYE!

Disclaimer: I dont own any art, assassination classroom, or haikyuu for if I did i would make all y ships become a reality.