a cavernous room

You sat curled up on your bed in your cavernous room, it's was dark with only a small stream of white sun slipping its way through the crack at the edge of the blinds illuminating the small dust particles dispersed and floating about the air, it had been like this for sometime, dusty, you couldn't stomach doing anything to change it. You had been like this state for about six months, overwhelmed with absolute grief ever since you heard the news of Natasha Romanoffs death, she was your one and only and you had been with each other all throughout the blip supporting one another, so when you heard of her death you fell into a deep and dark depression that you couldn't climb out of but at the same time refused to even try to climb out of, you didn't leave your apartment for anything anymore and barely spoke to anyone.

It was only when Sam urgently called you asking for a favour that you left you apartment, he has tried so hard to help you but you just ignored him, but this sounded serious he was asking about your past working for the CIA. Begrudgingly you slipped into something semi-decent and left your apartment wearing a backpack with some spare clothes, Sam didn't tell you what exactly he was doing only that he was in Germany and that it was imperative for you to be there to help him and Barnes. You did this only for your love for Nat as you knew that she would be angry at you for sitting on your ass doing nothing while your friends ran about like headless chicken with no voice of reason behind them. Bitterly you sat down in your economy seat on the first plane to Germany and closed your eyes hoping to sleep at least half of the journey

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

You knocked on the door of the address Sam gave you and was quickly ushered in by him, you stared at him blackly for a bit until he spoke up

"you can make fake passports right" you nodded slowly afraid of where this conversation is going to lead you. Sam only nodded in return and stepped back, you looked at him and then to the door way his frame was covering up. Yours eyes practically jumped out of your skull when you saw who was standing in the doorway. Zemo. You immediately looked over back at Sam.

"don't look at me, thank that staring cyborg over there" he gestured over to barnes in the corner of the room who, quite predictable was staring at you and Sam.

"you want me to make a fake passport for a criminal" you stated the obvious in hopes that it wasn't true.

"only so we can get through the airport without cause if a scene" Barnes chimed in. You looked at him, then to Sam then to Zemo who was still watching you with great interest. You sighed, opened up your laptop and got to work. Before the blip you probably would have laughed at what both Sam and Bucky were asking, punched Zemo in the face and walked out. But now since Nat was gone you felt that a part of you understood Zemo, his grief was one of the worst kinds his family and home was gone. As angry as you were you managed to create a fake alias for Zemo so that he could pass through the airport.

Sam walked next you and clapped a hand onto you shoulder "thanks" he smiled at you "i know that this is ha-"

"i'm coming with you" you interrupted him "you can't expect me to allow you to run around wherever you going with no voice of reason" you closed you laptop and looked over at Zemo "i mean you even broke him out, and i know how you and Bucky are"

Sam laughed at you comment "alright then" his smiled quickly turned serious "let's get to the airport, your sure that the fake passport will work" he asked, you nodded at him upset he would question you.