the princess bar

The four of you approached a loud bar crowed with criminals, Zemo gently let go of your wrist and uttered Russian toward Bucky, you followed in after them eyes locked straight ahead trying to only focus on the bar instead of the burning eyes all around you.

The man behind the bar took notice of you and approached "hello, gentlemen. wasn't expecting you smiling Tiger" he looked over to sam confused. You stood back to the bar looking out into the crowd next to Sam, you quickly observed a hooded figure draw their hood further down their face and leave the bar. Sam suddenly kicked you under the bar as you had completely missed the man behind the bar asking you if you wanted a drink, he was looking at you suspiciously as you stared dumbfounded at his question un able to find the right words.

"their hard of hearing" Zemo created a fake backstory saving you from your mistake "your going to have to speak up or just get them what we're having" the barman nodded and turned to sort your drinks. Zemo gave you a stern look and you felt a rumble of guilt spread through your body. You turned round to face the crowd again punching yourself in the gut.

glancing over to your left you saw Sam look down in horror at a snake being gutted in front of him, it's insides were strewn about like debris over the bar top as the bar keepers searched for something, when he found it he promptly splashed it into the shot glasses and handed it to Zemo and Sam. Sam stared at Zemo almost as if he had laser eyes and was going to end Zemo with a simple look. Trying to act normal Sam picked it up and with a moment of hesitation downed the drink, his noise wrinkled and eyes squeezed shut in disgust, you were too busy watching Sans reaction to his drink to notice the man approaching Zemo, you couldn't hear what they were saying but Zemo reacted calmly to the angry words being spat at him.

"the powerbroker. really?" Bucky scoffed

"every kingdom needs its king, let's just pray we stay under his ray-dar" Zemo replied to Bucky

"you know him?" Sam quickly asked

"only by reputation" Zemo paused quickly glancing over at you and Same before continuing "in madripoor he's judge, jury and executioner" he turned around and smirked at you, you returned it with a small smile for  only a second before your eyes widened in fear, Zemo noticed this and uttered a command in Russian to Bucky.

'The winter soldier' violently grabbed the mans hand twisting it painfully backwards as he pushed the man towards a space where the crowd had left a gap, he grabbed the mans elbow pushing it in-wards and held him still while he drew back his arm and punched him in the face causing the man to fall onto him back and wince in understandable agony. Quickly another man ran towards bucky aiming a punch at him face, Bucky grabbed his head and stared throwing me punches before he kicked the man in the stomach causing him to fly backwards.

You and Sam stared at each other, you both knew what you were thinking, Bucky had worked so hard to separate himself from the winter soldier but here he was back in action mindlessly beating up people. Zemo simply smirked as Bucky kicked a table leg causing the table and the man on the table to come toppling down, he then kicked the man further into the table shattering it completely. Suddenly you felt Sam quickly move closer to you as Zemo violently pushed a man into Buckys line of fire, and he too was quickly heated to a pulp.

"didn't take much for him to fall back into form" Zemo said to you and Sam. you both looked at him, you so badly wanted to punch him in the face, you knew that right now Bucky was re-living so much trauma, and Zemo saw it as entertainment.

"watch you mouth" you simply replied trying to keep yourself from launching at him.

Suddenly Bucky slammed a guy down on top of the bar him metallic arm pressed around his neck. the sounds of Guns safety's being pulled of filled the air, Sam held buckys arm trying to get him to stop

"stay in character, before the whole bar turns on us" Zemo quickly whispered" before loudly yelling a command to 'the winter soldier' in russian.

The barman looked at you, Sam, Zemo and Bucky in horror before loudly explaining that Shelby will see Zemo now. At this Zemo smiled and clapped his hands together gesturing you all to follow him to a dark room the other side of the bar.