Mystery Person

"Wilford if you could move," Dark muttered as they walked through the street.

Wilford froze. "How's this for ya?"

Dark growled and pushed past him. "We have a job to do."

"We have a job to do," Wilford mocked in a high pitched voice.

Dark took a deep breath and glared at Wilford as he started whistling. "Google what's going on?"

"You are all clear Dark. His body is still in the apartment. All you have to do is get out of there. Do you have the package correct?" Google said through the headset Dark was wearing.

Dark checked his pocket to make sure the necklace was still there. "Yes."

"Good then-."

Dark frowned when Google cut himself off. "Google?"

"Cops, hide," Google said.

Dark pulled Wilford into an alleyway. "Shut it," he whispered

Wilford nodded and stopped whistling. They continued to be still for about two minutes. "They couldn't have found his body," Wilford muttered.

"I do not believe they are after us," Dark whispered back.

A gunshot rang out and another man ducked into the ally. He turned and grinned at Dark. "Hello. Fancy meeting another person here," he said with a laugh.

He had messy green hair that was covered in what looked to be blood. He waved at them before running at the back of the ally and pulling himself up to a nearby roof. "Run," Google yelled.

Wilford pulled Dark away from the ally and they continued running until the sirens faded. "Who was that?" Dark asked.

Wilford shrugged. "No idea."

❁~❀~❃~✾~❁

"Google report," Dark said when he entered the camera room.

Google turned away from the computer to look at him. "A body was found in a nearby area to where you were. Victor Wood was found with multiple stab wounds and his head bashed in on crow avenue. The murder has not been found and there are no leads. His family is in mourning and his fiance refused to take questions."

"Well, we saw the murder. Green hair, black shirt and pants, what I think to be blue eyes," Dark said, peering over Googles shoulder to look at the computer.

"Was he the fiance?" Wilford asked.

"The fiance is not in town," Google said.

Dark hissed. "Well, this mystery person almost cost us our job."

Google looked back at the computer. "Robert Williams' body was also found with a single gunshot to the head. His girlfriend found him in their shared apartment. It appears only the family necklace was stolen. There are no leads."

Wilford cheered. "I'll get the alcohol!"

Dark grabbed him by the shirt collar. "You aren't touching any of it."

"Everyone ok?"

Dark turned to nod at the doctor who had just walked into the room. "Yes, Edward."

Edward nodded and walked back out of the room. "Google I want you to try and find the murderer," Dark said.

"Affirmative," Google said and started typing on the computer.

"I don't take kindly to people who get in my way," Dark growled and turned away from them.

~'~'~

I'm actually really proud of this long fic! Updates might change depending on when I want to post them. I hope everyone likes the first chapter!