An Unexpected Run In

I said on tumbler if one of my posts got ten notes I would publish two chapters. So here we go!

~'~'~

"In the ally!" Google shouted running into a nearby alleyway. Dark and Wilford followed him, diving behind some left out crates.

The sound of sirens slowly faded into the distance. Wilford and Dark didn't move from their hiding spot as the sound of footsteps approaching could be heard. They jumped up when they heard a thud. Google had a man pinned against a wall holding his gun to his head. "He's not a cop," Dark said.

"He is a witness." Google hissed.

The man shook his head quickly and tried to push Google away. He had a similar moustache to Wilford and wore a black bowtie and blue waistcoat. He stopped struggling and stared at the ground. Wilford blinked. "I know you," he whispered.

The man looked up again and his eyes widened. "Jameson Jackson. You work for me," Wilford said.

Google froze. "Jameson Jackson?"

The man nodded and raised his hands. 'I won't tell.'

Google quickly let go of him and stepped back. "What's wrong with you?" Dark hissed.

Jameson brushed himself off and looked at the three. 'I thought someone was hurt and I believe I may have stumbled into something else.' he signed. Google frowned, Jameson was shaking and trying his best to hold still. He grabbed Wilford's gun from his hand and put it in his pocket.

Wilford gasped. "What was that for?"

Google rolled his eyes. "You're scaring him."

"Why do you care?" Wilford asked.

"I-"

"JJ!" Someone screamed. "JJ where the fuck did you go?"

Dark froze. "That voice."

"You!" Everyone turned to see a green-haired man storming towers them. "What the fuck do you think you're doing to my brother?"

"Brother," Google whispered.

"You! You're the one who almost got me caught!" Dark yelled.

"And me. I was there." Wilford added.

"Oh, you guys you must have killed Robert Williams."

"And you Victor Wood," Dark said.

Jameson stiffened and turned to stare at his brother. "I, JJ I didn't. Don't listen to them."

Jameson just continued to stare. 'You didn't.'

The man shook his head. "I didn't. Ok go sit in the car Chase is waiting for you," he whispered.

Jameson nodded and slowly walked out of the ally. The green-haired man sighed. "Fucking hell," he muttered.

"He could sti-"

"Shut the fuck up! He isn't going to tell anyone!" he screamed.

Dark took a step back. Wilford put a hand on his shoulder. "Let it go," he whispered.

The man scoffed and turned away. "Hey, could you tell JJ that if he needs another recovery week he needs to email me?" Wilford asked.

The man turned and stared at him. "What?"

"Well it's doesn't seem like he's fit for work but he'll be in trouble if he doesn't email me so to stay out of trouble if he could-"

"Yeah. thanks." the man said with a smile

"No problem!" Wilford said.

"I'm Anti."

"Wilford. This is Dark and that's Google." Wilford said, pointing to the others.

Anti frowned. "Google?"

Google put a finger over his mouth and shook his head. Anti rolled his eyes. "Never mind. Thanks for the heads up."

Wilford smiled and waved him goodbye. Anti turned the corner and Dark grabbed Wilford's bowtie. "What the fuck?"

"What? He's a good employee." Wilford said with a shrug

"Wilford we-"

"Need to return home the cops will return." Google interrupted.

"Would you stop-"

"Interrupting you?" Wilford asked.

Dark growled and walked out of the ally. "Funny we keep meeting the guy in dark allies," Wilford said with a laugh.

Dark frowned. "I hope we don't meet him again."

Wilford laughed. "Oh really? I wouldn't mind, he was cute."

Google pointed out. "You seemed more interested in Jameson."

Wilford rolled his eyes. "Jameson works for me."

"Never mentioned him before." Google pointe out.

"Well, he's," Wilford paused. "I've never talked to him before. I just know he's there."

Dark rolled his eyes. "Let's get back to our place before we spend an unnecessary night in jail."

"Party pooper," Wilford muttered.