Dishes

Heyyyyy...

How's it going? I'm alive...

Have an update

__________________

"I met your friend at the grocery store," Dark said as he put the whipped cream in the fridge.

Henrik raised an eyebrow from his seat at the table and looked at Wilford who was washing the dishes. Wilford stopped humming and turned to look at Dark. "Who're you talking to?" he asked.

Dark closed the fridge door and laughed. "The both of you. I met Jameson and Henrik."

Edward fiddled with his fingers and Wilford snorted at the doctor's reaction. "How's Jamesy?" he asked.

Dark smiled. "He and his brothers are doing just fine."

Wilford's mouth fell open. "He has more than just Anti?" he whispered.

"Their names are Henrik and Chase. Wonderful men. Especially Henrik. I didn't know you worked with him." Edward was now fidgeting in his seat. Dark turned to grin at him. "So when were you going to tell me you two were a thing?"

Wilford broke into a grin as he stared at Edward. "W-what?" Edward whispered, eyes darting across the room.

Dark shrugged. "His brothers teased him and I've seen that look before. I'm just asking when were you going to tell us you were dating?"

Edward groaned and put his head in his hands. "In a bit?"

Wilford cheered and waved his arms excitedly, flinging soap around the kitchen. "Finally. So when's the wedding? Can I be a bridesmaid? Ooh, I can officiate I have a license I-"

"You know Jameson was so happy he was skipping," Dark interrupted.

Wilford blinked, hands freezing mid-air. "Skipping?" he whispered.

"Yes, and I want to know when you're going to ask him out," Dark said, leaning against the fridge.

Edward nodded. "Yeah Will, I get my Septiceye what about you?"

Wilford shook his head, hands stilling at his side. "James is a friend. He just got out of a bad relationship and I have a bad track record with them. Besides, I don't like him that way."

Edward raised an eyebrow. "Really cause I thought I hated Henrik but I think I really like him. Like maybe he's the one."

Dark smiled. "I'm glad Edward. And Will it's ok to be friends with him. But I know you and I've seen you in love. You tend to start buying a lot of their favorite candy."

Wilford reached back into the sink to take a bowl out and start cleaning it. "You don't know his favorite candy!" he said loudly, pointing the bowl at Dark.

"You don't like mint or black licorice. Yet your cabinet is half full of it." Dark pointed out.

Wilford froze. "I-"

Edward frowned. "Are you ok?"

"I'm in love with Jameson," Wilford whispered.

Dark raised an eyebrow and leaned forward, reaching out towards the pink mustached man. "Will?"

"I have to go," Wilford muttered, dropping the bowl back into the soapy sink.

Wilford walked out of the room quickly, pushing past Google as he entered. "What is wrong with Wilford?" Google asked.

Dark sighed. "Figured out he's in love."

Google nodded slowly. "And?" he asked, looking between Dark and Edward.

Dark frowned. "He falls in love too fast and falls out of it just as quickly."

Google raised an eyebrow. "Wilford? The man with too much love to give. Falls out of love?"

"People get sick of it quickly." Dark, muttered.

Edward shook his head. "So how was your friend Googs?" he asked, obviously trying to redirect the conversation.

Google straightened and rolled his shoulders back. "Doing well. I'll be in my office," he said quickly, before quickly exiting the room.

Dark and Edward watched him leave. "So, him as well?"

Edward snorted. "Yeah him as well. Wonder who's got his heart." he paused and turned to Dark. "and yours."

"What?"

Edward pointed at Dark. "Do you like that green-haired menace you've been complaining about. Or should I say pining over?"

Dark blushed and pointed at the sink. "That's your problem now. You have the boyfriend congrats, dishes now."

Edward groaned. "You're a dick."

Dark nodded. "That is why you don't mention your superiors' love life."

"So it is love?"

"Shut up," Dark muttered.