52: The Holidays Pt.2

Y̱ṉ

We're just a week away from Christmas.

Theres no snow.. Just rain...lots of it.

Theres nothing for me to do so I made a strap book. I used Jennie printer that she doesnt use to print out pictures in my phone.

I put all the pictures in a book. I got so bored after I got done with that one I madr copies of the pictures and made another strap book.

I used one of them to practice my wrapping. Then I wrapped Jennie presents.

I got her some clothes, some jewelry and new phone. Her present one is cracked up from her dropping it so much.

She recently dropped it in dish water yesterday somehow. Its been in rice water all day.

She went to the store to finish christmas grocery shopping while waiting for her phone.

That gave me enough time to finish wrapping her gifts and putting them under the tree.

After that I just watched Tv in my room while eating whatever I could find to eat.

Across Korea

Namjoon: are you planning to see Y/n for the holidays?

Jungkook: I'm trying to work some things out so I can. But with all thats going on... I might not make it..

Jin: Let us help you. We wont let you stress yourself out like this.

Jungkook: Its fine hyung. I'll make this work somehow to see her...

Jimin: A little help wont hurt jungkook. Your in a tight knot with your Mafia Work.

Jungkook: I can untie it... I'm fine...

Namjoon sighed.

Namjoon: You remind me of your dad. He always did evrrything by himself... Even the things he knew he couldn't handle..

Jungkook: ...The knot you make is the Knot you untangle. Thats what he always said... I got myself into this mess. I'ma get myself out. If he was here thats what he tell me to do...

Jin: hyung-

Yoongi: Its no use on convincing him to let us help... He's too much of stubborn when it comes to his work. When you need us we're always here kook. Dont stress yourself...

Jungkook: I wont.. Thanks hyungs.

They all left out... Yoongi stopped at the door.

Yoongi: Dont let Wolung get the best of you..

Jungkook: .....He can't. And he wont.

Later that night

Jungkook tossed and turned in his sleep. He turned on his back and sighed.

He grabbed his phone and looked at the messages Y/n sent him.

Y/n- Hey..

Y/n- *Image* (baby picture)

Y/n- I miss you..

Y/n- I hope your taking care of yourself.

Jungkook: I miss you Y/n.. I'll be with you for christmas.... Somehow. I promise...

Just know this is about to have like 5 parts to it.

So go ahead and get ready...

NOW VOTE FOR PT. 3!!