✒DISCORD TEAM (Hiring!)

CONTRIBUTOR DEPARTMENT

*You need to have a discord account for all of the positions mentioned below.

Moderators (03/12)
Moderators will be the overseer of all the activities happening on the server, they will be in charge of keeping the healthy environment in the servers. They will help people navigate through the server and help lead the Discord team.

Weekly In-Server Writing Activity Host (0/5) 
Help us host weekly writing activities. This will help the writers to get their writing juices flowing. You will have to post an announcement in various categories we have like prompt writing, Weekly Workouts, etc

Monthly Writing Contest Host (0/5)
Help us host our big monthly writing contests! These will be more public, so if you decide to help the award hosts manage it, you will have to oversee social media, Wattpad, and Discord regularly. You can help us update the contests, accept entries, organize entries, assign judges, and a lot more!

QOTD or Motivation Channel Contributors (1/3)
Just like the name! Post questions about writing or reading in the QOTD channel or motivational quotes and bits of advice in the Motivation channel.

Discord Event Team (0/16)

Discord event Team will consist of team head(01), organizers(10), and volunteers(05).
You will organize fun games on our discord servers and make the server fun, you will have the creative freedom to organize various games.

Events around the world Team (00/03)

Events around the world team will post about all the festivals, current issues, links to donations, etc happening around the world. You will get to help the world become a better place.

Pinboard Admin (00/05)

Pinboard Admins will share their love for words, quotes, daily writing practice, etc with everyone in our one-of-a-kind channel.