✒OUR TEAM

We are so happy to introduce our Inkers who work hard and play a very important role in the growth of The Ink. I thank you all for your continuous efforts.

Board Team Members

Avannaha
Hi! I'm Sav short for Savannah. I'm the Assistant Operating Officer at The Ink. I love this community and very excited to get along and work with all of you. 

dee_mx
Hi everyone, I'm Mingxin, the newly appointed chief creative director! I hope that we can work together to create a better workplace for us all, and help each other out if we need help!

wera_nyooms
 I'm Wera and I'm the new Engagement Director! I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Discord Team Members

IIIGirlOnFireIII 
Hi! My name's Shreya and I'm a moderator of The Ink. I've been with this community for a very long time and I hope to make contributions and support this community as much as I can! "Spill the ink first, then shape it to make your masterpiece."

VanyaANHeyo! I am Etalie and I am head moderator, graphic designer, and reviewer in the Ink! I really love this community and I would love to get along with you all!

ssiaa
Hiiiiiiiiiii sweet lovelies I'm the moderator and an interviewer I love this community more than anything and that's why u all are my precious children hehe I love all of u except cockroaches

Creative Team Members

Randompeephere
 Heyoo, you can call me Jojo or Jov, and I'm an editor of The Ink.

akeila_agramunn
 Greetings! I go by the name Akeila and I'm an awards host of the Ink. I've joined this community during quarantine to have some fun and yep, I did. I'm also a writer and the Ink has helped me a lot in my writing journey so I hope you join us!

lavendareyes 
Hello! My name is Shay, and I'm a Head Graphic Designer and Graphic Design Mentor on The Ink. I look forward to learning more about the community and its members!

Hollow-insideout 
Hey ya'll. My name is Sarrah, and I'm working as a Graphic Designer on The Ink

Lavygotskilz 
Heya! I'm Webby/Leo and I'm an editor and beta-reader in The ink. I'm striving to be more professional and I think The Ink is the perfect place to practice. I've also met a lot of wonderful people; I'd be glad to make more friends

imahogwartsdropout
Hi! I'm Paige and I'm a graphic designer at The Ink. I've been here long enough to know and make friends with a lot of people I will cherish for as long as I can, and I hope I'll get to meet more people.  

EmpireBlueBB 
Hey! I'm Avantika and I'm an Award Host of the Ink. I've joined the Ink as a writer and it has helped me a lot. I'd love to learn more, make friends and work along. 

ghxstli--
Hey hey heyo! I'm Hanako. I'm the new Instagram GD. I'm here to hopefully improve on my skills(both writing and graphic design), and make a few friends possibly. I hope we all get along!

Unique_QueenMARS

Hello , myself Rose.I am an interviewer at The Ink. I love this community, it is totally awesome. I love fantasy and moons. I am also a feminist. And I am here to learn more and have fun.

SeikoPhoenix
Hey! I'm Neo and I'm the new ink shop admin, I love this community and always wanted to work with you, I joined this community to have some fun in my life and meet new people and make friends

Senorita_2006
 Hola, everyone! I'm Noor/Senorita (whichever you prefer). I'm a graphic designer at ink. I've been in this amazing community for almost a year now and can't ever regret my wild decision to be here. Hope we all, new or old ones, get along well.