✒ BOARD TEAM (HIRING)

P O S I T I O N S   W E ' R E   C U R R E N T L Y   H I R I N G !

The mind-map attached above explains the positions of the roles and what roles we have.

P O S I T I O N S   W E ' R E   C U R R E N T L Y   H I R I N G !The mind-map attached above explains the positions of the roles and what roles we have

Assistant Operating Officer [must be 13+]Hiring- Six (6) 

-Assistant Operating Officers will work directly with Chief Operating Officer and assisting in all the works the COO and CEO do. 

 - Please keep a resume ready, no past work is required however you must have experience with handling a big Team. 

- AOOs need to sign in on Wrike. 

- AOOs will have to be dedicated to their work. - AOOs can opt to have assistants for them as well. 

- AOOs will have to collect the weekly and monthly reports from all the Chiefs and Heads. 

- AOOs must know how to present reports to the COO.- AOOs will have to attend the monthly meetings on Google Meet. 

- AOOs will have 7 days of holiday per month according to their wish, which they have to mark on the 22nd of each month (for the next month). Each AOO will be assigned colors if a spot is already taken as a holiday they cannot take holiday on that day unless a valid reason is given. 

- If AOOs wish to quit they have to inform us a month prior, breaks will be allotted only if informed a week or months prior. - This job is volunteer-based, for now.

------

Chief Creative Director [must be 13+ ] (NOT HIRING)

 - This position will be responsible for the overall look and feel of Marketing, Media, and branding associated with The Ink. 

 - CCD will need to transform rough ideas and general concepts into actions, projects, and completed products or messages.

 -Leads the creative team and directs project completion in line with company goals. -Develops design concepts that further the company's brand identity.

 -Inspires the creative team to more advanced and better work using brainstorming sessions, team meetings, and other strategic tools.

 -Formulates short and long-term creative goals and strategies for achieving them. -Maintains consistency over the quality and message of the creative team's output. 

-Evaluates the current status of the industry and the market to ensure delivery of relevant and useful products, messages, or branding.].