✒CREATIVE TEAM (HIRING!)

Creative Team Roles

*Discord is compulsory for all the roles*

(Some roles have no description because they're quite self-explanatory, PM if you have questions!)

---------

Award Host Manager  
(Hiring)
-
Manage the Award Hosts.

Judge Manager  
(Hiring)
-
Manage the Judges.

Mentor Manager
(Hiring)
- Manage the Mentors.

Editor Manager 
(Hiring)
- Manage the Editors.

Beta-Reader Manager  
(Hiring)
- Manage the Beta-Readers.

Reviewer Manager  
(Hiring)
- Manage the Reviewers.

Blog Manager 
(Hiring)
-  Manage the Bloggers

----------

Writers
(Hiring)
Spice up the daily announcements, blurbs of our book, etc.

Award Host
(Hiring)

Permanent Judge
(Hiring)

Editor
(Hiring)

Beta-Reader
(Hiring)

Reviewer
(Hiring)

Blogger
(Hiring)
Writes blogs (On writing/Book Reviews/Arts) twice around two times a month.

Prompt Writing Team 
(Hiring)
Send prompts and help authors improve their craft.

Staff Role Admin
(Hiring)
Keep track of members as they come and go! Tell us how many spots have been filled up, or how many spots have been made vacant through biweekly updates/reports!

Ink Shop Admin
(Hiring)
Watch for requests in all of The Ink Community's shops! Update the respective channels when a new order has been made so that our members can be less stressed out about checking for requests, and focus more on doing them!
-----------

MENTORING PROGRAM SECTION

Character Building Mentor
(Hiring)
Post announcements in the Character Building channel every 1-2 days that have to do with helping authors understand and improve the characters in their books. Example: (credit to Ru) "Remember that if you cannot differentiate your characters that means the characters do not have different personalities."

Genre & World Building Mentor
(Hiring)
Post announcements in the Genre Building and World Building channels (alternating every day) that help authors discover and discuss different genres of writing, and/or understand and break down the world that their characters live in.

Plot Development Mentor
(Hiring)
Post questions in the Question of the Day channel to evaluate plot development. Ask questions related to the plot of the story, and monitor the answers to the questions so that you can provide advice, feedback, and encouragement to the authors!

Writing Mentor - Improvement
(Hiring)
Post inspiration, tips, and advice on improving writing skills regularly in a variety of channels.

Writing Mentor - Overcoming Obstacles
(Hiring)
See <Writing Mentor - Improvement>. Your job is the same, except that you will talk more about overcoming writing obstacles, not improving skills. Example: "If you are struggling with moving forward with your story, be aware that the cause is not always a block in the plot of the story. Sometimes, you just need to be more confident in your own abilities. That itself will allow you to soar ahead and make great progress."

-----------

ART DEPARTMENT

GRAPHIC DESIGNER ROLES

Head Graphic Designer 
(Hiring)
Design graphics and train your fellow graphic designers

Graphic Designers
(Hiring)
Design graphics for our Wattpad books and stories! As a Wattpad GD, you will also get to be a designer in The GraphInks Shop (our gfx shop on Wattpad){Unpublished}.

Website/Blog Graphic Designers
(Hiring)
Design graphics for the Ink Community's website and blog! You will also have to design and create an aesthetic layout for the website, to make it look inviting and pretty. Feel free to also submit posts and designs to put up on the site!

Instagram Graphic Designers (URGENTLY NEEDED)
(Hiring)
Make aesthetics for our social media sites. We'll post announcements, competitions, results, and promote works through social media, so we'll need ways to showcase the work! You will graphically design them, with aesthetically pleasing layouts.

Artist
(Hiring)
Submits an artwork at least twice a month to be published in our blog's gallery.

ADVERTISING DEPARTMENT

Advertiser
(Hiring)
Advertises blogs and artwork (and also some other announcements if we need help promoting it) through their social media regularly.

------