When we first met

Lisa can't believe she's doing this right now. But yup, she sure as hell is, because this is her life as of now. One big fucking joke ever since Tzuyu broke up with her two months ago. For reasons that were 'it's not you, it's me' but actually sounded a lot like 'it is you and not me.' And Lisa was fucking depressed and lonely and she just wanted her girlfriend back.

She had called Tzuyu up and down, promising she would be better, would change whatever it was that had pushed Tzuyu away, but the woman had only meet Lisa's promises with skepticism and then a radio silence before she entirely blocked Lisa's number. So Lisa had taken to messaging her, emailing her, even sending letters through the mail (and if that didn't speak volumes to her desperation,(though she liked to think of it as dedication to a cause and that cause being Tzuyu taking her back) cuz who the fuck used snail mail anymore) until all those possible venues had been blocked too.

And now here she was yet on another scheme to get Tzuyu back, and it all had to do with a wedding invitation. Rosé, Lisa's old roommate from college, was getting married to her high school sweet heart Jisoo. It was going to be the typical lavish and big romantic wedding since Rosé and Jisoo both believed in true love like idiots. (Lisa had believed Tzuyu to be her one true love for life, but guess that wasn't a mutual feeling) And Tzuyu was on the guest list, along with her new girlfriend, Mina. Finding out that Tzuyu had started dating someone so quickly after their five year relationship had ended was a huge blow to Lisa's guts, and she had spent the whole weekend smoking weed and watching rom com movies while binge eating in bed. Oh, and she had cried. A lot.

But it's best not to remember that weekend at all.

So there was no way Lisa was going to that wedding alone. She had to go to it, because it was Rosé and Rosé was an angel and didn't deserve Lisa raining on her special day by not showing up or by being drunk on envy, sorrow and anger (and tons of free booze at the open bar) because of Tzuyu's and Mina's public canoodling. Thus, her 28 year old, slightly drunk, and sweat-pant wearing depressed ass self was perusing an escort site. That's right, Lisa was about to drop the big bucks on an escort because there was no way in hell she was going to be able to find someone in three weeks time to bring to the wedding.

Sighing heavily, the laptop on her stomach shifted with her motions as she scrolled down the lists. She had checked out so many amazing profiles but no one really seemed to catch her fancy. Sure, they were all highly educated, expert conversationalists, great lovers, and all good looking, but she couldn't imagine being able to kiss any of them. Or in pulling it off successfully that she was interested in them. Tzuyu's break up had ruined women for Lisa. She hadn't been able to get hard thinking about sleeping with other women and so she just didn't. And that brought up another issue. Lisa had an extra special friend down there in her pants that would make it difficult to explain to her escorts about. In case they slept together of course, not that they probably would.

The sad blue light of the screen reflected in her glasses, in her state of being, and was the only light in the living room, a place littered with take out containers and dirty clothes just lying around everywhere. She didn't have the energy to do much these days, including taking care of herself and her apartment.

Lisa sighed out again. Maybe she should give up on this. It was a stupid idea anyways. Paying someone to show up with her to the wedding and rub it in Tzuyu's face how happy Lisa was with them in hopes it might make Tzuyu realize what she was missing out on was pathetic. And who knew if it would ever work?

But just as Lisa was about to exit the page, an image caught her eye.

It was a brunette haired woman, exactly Lisa's type, and with the most intense pair of feline eyes Lisa had ever seen. It was like they could see inside her very soul. Inadvertently they sent a shiver down Lisa's spine. Her eyes flicked down to the catch phrase under the escort's picture. 'They call me savage princess for good reason.'