Birthday Girl

Warning: Mature scenes ahead

_________________________

Lisa finds herself once more a jumble of emotions. Honestly, things are getting complicated and fast, and she doesn't know what to do. She kissed Jennie. Kissed her long and good. Lisa knows they're fake dating but that kiss didn't feel fake at all. Lisa had put too much emotion into it, emotions that apparently were slowly surfacing to her usually Tzuyu obsessed brain.

Lisa thinks she may be developing feelings for Jennie.

This isn't a question of how or why- Jennie's hot, she's successful, and she and Lisa get along well. Plus, she cares for Lisa's happiness and called her out on her bullshit, forcing Lisa to take a step back from Tzuyu and stop hanging out with her until she could refocus herself and reevaluate this whole situation (and Tzuyu was not happy about Lisa denying the two of them from hanging out, given her scathing texts but Lisa really couldn't be by her now when at the forefront of her mind lays the glaring and true fact that Tzuyu has never really put much effort into their relationship. And the fact hurts like a nail to the heart).

No, the question is what. What to do now.

Lisa is conflicted. She's in the middle of her issue with Tzuyu and now her heart is foolishly trying to fall for someone else? That spells disaster and Lisa can't bare to get her heart broken a second time and so soon.

Lisa should have seen this coming. After all, what did she think would happen if she spent enough time with a woman who was exactly her type? Did she think they could just ever remain friends? No, that wouldn't be the case and she was kicking herself over this. Over how her feelings had come up from nowhere and blindsided her.

Lisa had considered if maybe it was the alcohol that had made her horny, that had made her hard, but no it wasn't. Because every time she thought back to the kiss, to the soft press of Jennie's lips on hers, she got all tingly and could feel herself start to harden up again.

She wanted to kiss Jennie again. Wanted to see her again, but she was too embarrassed to show her face to her. She knew if she saw her again than it would only cement her feelings for the brunette and Lisa was really trying to mend her heart and not embroil it into another love affair that wouldn't pan out well.

For surely what would Jennie want with her? Lisa was just someone that paid Jennie. Maybe they might even be friends at this point, but something more than that? Jennie could do better than Lisa who couldn't even win an ex back and who was disgustingly pining over them.

This new development also gave Lisa pause. If she was starting to fall for Jennie, then did that mean her love for Tzuyu was waning? Was she finally moving on? And if she was, than what the hell did she do now? The only reason she and Jennie saw each other so often was because of the need to trick Tzuyu with their fake relationship. So if Lisa was losing interest in Tzuyu, then that meant she might not be able to meet with Jennie anymore and that thought brought her despair.

She really didn't know what to do. Should she continue trying with Tzuyu? Or should she drop the thing entirely? And what about Jennie? Lisa had practically bolted from the bar after the kiss, like some scared colt. Jennie had been not expecting Lisa's hasty retreat given the sad and disappointed glimmer in her eyes.

"Sorry, just uh, something from work. Came up. And uh, I gotta go home," Lisa stammered pitifully and then ran out the door afraid to look back at Jennie's downcast features or to even hear her sigh of, "of course."

Shit. That had been a dick move on Lisa's part, but she had been scared. Scared because she didn't expect to start falling for Jennie.

She shook her head to ground herself. No, she had to stop this. She wouldn't drag Jennie into the mess that was her love life.