Three words

6 months later

The dance hall they were at wasn't too big but it was perfect for an intimate event. Which is what Seulgi and Irene wanted.

A buffet table stood to the side and that was where Lisa predictably was, helping herself to hearty servings. But she would have to eat carefully. Already she had spilled some wine onto her white tux. Thankfully, it had been wine white so it wasn't that visible, (but still, why was she such a clumsy mess? Wait, wasn't it Jennie's fault? The woman had grabbed her thigh under the table and caused Lisa to sputter into her glass, spilling it. Lisa narrowed her eyes. Hmm, she would have to get Jennie back for that).

"Someone's hungry," Jennie commented easily. Her own plate was full. Lately Jennie had been eating fuller meals and Lisa loved it. The woman looked happier and healthier, gaining a little extra that went right to her ass, which was perfect since Lisa loved grabbing it possessively in bed.

Really, that thing was a weapon. And when Jennie was only wearing a thong...Lisa wasn't leaving the bed.

"Yea, well how could I not be, given the exercise you gave me."

They had fucked before coming here. Jennie had seen Lisa in her tailored white suit and had grabbed her forcefully and undressed her, paying no mind to the effort Lisa had taken to dressing up or to styling her hair.

They were almost late to the wedding.

The memory of Jennie's hot kisses make Lisa rub the back of her neck where her hair was now shorter. It was up to her chin and it gave Jennie open access to her neck.

"Don't act like you weren't guilty. How can you walk in a suit like that and not expect me to want to fuck you?" Jennie asked, not at all quietly. It made Mina blush, her having just arrived next to them on line, Chaeyoung hanging onto her arm. The Asian woman was looking flushed. She had probably drank and now that was why she was swaying slightly and her cheeks were red.

"Uh, dude, I can hear you," Mina blushed, shifting uncomfortably. Jennie saw her and rolled her eyes. Mina was wearing a dress that looked like it was made from burlap and she had a flower crown on her head, her long blonde hair curling down her bare shoulders. Chaeyoung had at least dressed up in a white shirt and tight black pants with a bowtie that was looking a bit lopsided.

Jennie turned to her with a deadly smirk. "Good. I want everyone to know how much I enjoy fucking Lisa."

This time Lisa flushed as well. While she was by no means shy about what she did in bed, she just didn't want to share that outside of the mattress. But, Jennie loved sharing conquests because it was her way of showing off that Lisa was hers.

"Whose fucking?" Chaeyoung asked in a slightly slurred voice.

Before Jennie could say it louder, Lisa put a hand on her arm to stop the brunette, and changed the topic. "How's everything?"

Over the course of the past six months, Lisa has grown closer to Mina because of discussing how toxic Tzuyu has become. She texted mean things to Mina after their break up, even going so far as to break into her apartment to trash her stuff, but the blonde stayed strong with mutual understanding from Lisa and with support from Chaeyoung who fought to keep her by her side. The two of them have been going strong for months now and Tzuyu has finally fucked off and gone to do who knows what.

Last Lisa saw of her was her getting kicked out of a club for drunk behavior. She was glad now more than ever for being done with that part of her life.

Jennie too has toned down her dislike of Mina though they may never be friends like Lisa is with the hippie.

"It's been chill, man," she said in her signature slow talk. "Chaeyoung's a bit buzzed here so we're getting food so she can still have a good time, man."