The boring girl

Hasuno Sayuka is a 14-year-old girl others see as beautiful, intelligent, and BORING...

INTRODUCTION

Two boys examine through the music room and see a preppy gorgeous-looking girl. She is seen playing the guitar and recording her singing.

 They find themselves fascinated by her voice.

Sayuka:*notices them* *stops recording* What are you doing here?

Boy 1: look, I'm here to-

Boy2: um, that was sick. How did you do that? Anyways let's go on a date! *smiles*

Sayuka: huh?! You don't even know me I-I, uh, I'm not what you think (who are these two?)

She stops and notices that they are wearing gang-affiliated jackets that say "Tokyo manji gang," 

Sayuka: what are your names? (These a-holes are from "there." What do they want?)

Boy1: Kisaki Tetta

Boy2: Hanma Shuji

Sayuka: (strange.)

Hanma: and you?

Hasuno: uh it's...Hasuno Sayuka

Hanma: perfect name for an ideal girl, am I right?

Hasuno: perfect girl?...

A feminine boy walks in calling for Hasuno when Hanma mistakes him for a girl...

Hanma: oh, Hasuno, I have a friend here for yours. We can go on a double date now *looks at Kisaki*

Hasuno: a double date? OH, YOU TH-

Futamata: YOU THINK I'M A GIRL!? * cracks knuckles with an even angrier expression*

Hasuno stops Futamata from fighting Hanma and explains that Futamata has a short fiery temper, and many people mistake him for a girl since he looks so feminine.

Kisaki: well, we are sorry for the misunderstanding. Give us your number, and we will get going.

Hasuno:s-sure *hands note with the phone number on it* 

*walking out of the school*

Futamata: hey, don't text them.

Hasuno: I know I won't

Futamata: can't believe he thought he could get a date with you *laughs*

Hasuno: yeah...

Futamata: what's on your mind?

Hasuno: nothing. I get scared "she" will find where I am, you know?

Futamata: she won't. it's just your anxiety speaking, okay?

Hasuno: yeah, okay.

END OF CHAPTER 1