Reunited

In the abandoned building

Mikey: do you mind if I have my arms around you?

Hasuno: * looks at Mikey with a blank stare*
(Of course, I do!!)

Mikey: hello? Why won't you say anything? Did you get all pretty for baji, huh? *brushes her hair*

Hasuno: *looks at Chifuyu*

Chifuyu: uh yes?

Hasuno:*closes eyes*

Draken: what's wrong with you? Why won't you say anything to us?

*Mikey unwraps his arms from Sayukas waist *

Hasuno:*opens eyes*

Chifuyu: a-are you okay? Can you at least answer some questions We have?

Hasuno:*under her breath* scum bags, take me home!

Chifuyu: Ok, who wants to ask first?

Draken: me?
Mikey: me!

Chifuyu: ok, I'll go first... uhh Ummm? Let's see how did you meet Mikey and baji? And where?

Hasuno: *nods head no*

Draken: why did you disappear on us? Why are you so eager to leave?

Hasuno: * aggressively nods no*

Mikey: how are you? Did your favorite color change? Why did baji keep you a secret? Was Baji jealous and kept you to himself? How's school? Oh, and why did you move?

Hasuno: * sigh*... fine

Chifuyu: thank you

Hasuno: I met baji when I was 11 years old. Some kids were bullying me at the park because my hair was short like a boy's, but I'm a girl, they spit on me and threw sand at me as well, but baji saw, I guess, and came to save me. He said, " hey you! Did they give you those bruises?"
"No, it was others."
"Ok, get up, man, don't be a wimp."
"Man? I'm a girl."
"Haha, no way! And an ugly one at that."
Mikey pushed him aside and said, " why Would you say that? Anyways need a hand?"
He reached his hand towards me and helped me up
And that's how we met.

Chifuyu: oh, ok

Hasuno: as for Mikey, I was doing just fine. My favorite color is still green, he kept our meetings private because I asked him to, and I don't know if he was jealous or greedy. School is just fine, thank you...

Mikey and Draken: was? And u missed some questions there!

Chifuyu: w-was baji I-in l-l-lov *blushes* ( why is this hard to ask) WAS BAJI IN LOVE WITH YOU?!!

Chifuyu, Takemichi, Mikey, and Draken:
* look at Hasuno*

Hasuno: (WHY WOULD HE ASK ME THATTTTT ? WHAT DO I SAYYYYYY ? AHHHHHH THINK)
I don't know...

Chifuyu: so you guys aren't dating?

Hasuno: nope
( WHAT ARE WITH THESE QUESTIONS?!!!!!)

Mikey: he is gone, you know

Hasuno: yes
*gets up* may I go? It's getting late, and I'm tired of this conversation

Mikey: why so soon? I know you are troubled with the whole situation, so I will let you go, but when will we see each other again-

Hasuno: never! Understand?! I don't want you to look for me again! This is the last time I will see you, so goodbye!

*goes to Takemichi and bows* it was nice meeting you

*bows to Chifuyu* to you as well I'm glad we met

*Leaves*

END OF CHAPTER 8