Her first kiss

Hasuno angry and sad that Mikey left without letting her explain she stomps towards Hanma and grabs him by the shirt.

Hasuno: GOD WHY COULDN'T YOU FOLLOW THROUGH!!

Hanma: if you wanna kiss me just say that?

Hasuno:*blushes frustrated * ehh?!!! Hell no! Go downstairs and sleep I'm not watching the rest of the movie with you!

Hanma: * gets on top* you look way better like this! Let's see you with out some clothes too *reaches to unbutton shirt* *stops*

Hasuno: *tears up in angry expression*
Im too angry to stop you! So just do what you like scum bag!

Hanma:  * kisses cheek* I just wanted to tease you I'm sorry...*hugs* can we cuddle?

Hasuno: okay...

Hasuno closes her door and cries while Hanma holds her in her bed, and they fall asleep together.

A FEW WEEKS LATER AT SAYUKA HASUNOS HOME...

*doorbell Ring*

Hasuno: hello?

Chifuyu: hey...

Hasuno: *smiles* hi come in! (How did he get my address?)

Chifuyu: let me get right to the point please tell me everything about you and baji!

Hasuno: I told you everythi-

Chifuyu: did you? I don't think you did! Please I know you two dated Mikey told me you kissed!!

Hasuno: *sigh* ( damnnn Mikey!!) yes we did..
I was meeting him secretly and we would go on what you would call "dates" but he and I knew we couldn't be together because...just because so one day we went to that bench in that park where you all found me and we sat beside each other and talked until sunset came then he said

Baji: you know even though I'm a badass boyfriend I can't always be there to protect you!

Sayuka: not my boyfriend and I know!
Maybe I should join touman after all

Baji: NO! You can't I know that you will just drop me and get close with Mikey...

Sayuka: baji... *looks into the distance *
Mikey and I were and will never be anything that doesn't mean I'm all yours though

Baji: yu...look at me idiot

Sayuka: better not be crying!*turns smiling*

*kisses*
Baji: I love yu *blushes and laughs* get it?!

Sayuka: *laughs* did you bite my lip?! *blushes* your teeth are sharp!
*cups bajis faces*

*kisses*
Sayuka: and I love you...

Chifuyu: HE WAS YOUR FIRST KISS!!?

Hasuno: yeah *laughs*
He was the best...*tears up* h-h-he loved me so much, who will love me now? *sobs*

Chifuyu: you ha-have to love yourself so others can follow! * sobs*

After that Chifuyu and Hasuno hug and drink tea feeling fulfilled and happy they smiled bright and said their goodbyes and had finally gotten a good nights sleep 💤

End of chapter 13