Discovery

*ring doorbell *

Hasuno: hello? *pauses and blushes*

Hanma: can I come in? *smirk*

Hasuno: uh why? Um ok

After letting Hanma in Hasuno and him hit it off oddly enough so much so he ended up leaving her house around 8pm, Hasuno noticed how much fun she had with Hanma and then remembered that he forced a kiss on her and FORGOT TO MENTION IT "oh when I see him again HE IS GOING TO GET A PEACE OF MY MIND"

When suddenly the door bell rings again and Hanma is back soaked in rain she hadn't noticed it had rained but that didn't matter because he was breathing very hard and asked her frantically to let him in...

Hasuno: let me get you a towel *gives towel*

Hanma: thanks *sighs*

Hasuno: so is everything okay?
Were you running?
Don't you have to go home?

Hanma totally ignores Hasunos questions and asked her if he could stay the night she said no but he begged and said okay only if he stayed in living room. He agreed and got him a change of clothes which were her fathers but they were kinda big but he took a bath and wore them anyways. They watched a movie for an hour then the door bell rang Hasuno assumed it was her father back from work early...

Hasuno: hel- * shock* mikeyyyyyyyyyyy?!
What are you doing here?!

Hanma:(Mikey? Huh I better hide) *hides*

Mikey: sorry I'm late I bought takeout! Is your dad home? *comes in*

Hasuno: is it still raining? You're dry

Mikey: *hangs up umbrella* haha had this I love that you worry about me *kisses cheek*❤️

Hanma: (seriously?! I kiss her on the lips!)

Hasuno: stop kissing me like I'm your girlfriend!

Mikey: do you wanna be? ❤️

Hasuno: NO I don't * turns away blushing*

Mikey: let's go eat! Oh? Do you have company? *looks at the futon in the living room with snacks and a movie on*

Hasuno: n-no I wanted to wait for my dad so I brought the futon cause I was cold and uncomfortable.

Mikey: hmmmm...okay! Let's eat!

Hasuno: um actually I uh ( should I tell him!!!)

Then suddenly a crash comes from upstairs in Hasuno's room

Mikey: no ones home right?

*Hasuno nods yes*

Mikey suddenly runs upstairs, Hasuno chases after him telling him she will check it out when Mikey ignores her and opens the door to see Hanma sitting on Hasunos bed in big baggy clothing

Hasuno: * fake shock * Hanma what are you doing in my room?!

Hanma: * not getting it* you let me spend the night remember dummy 🤗 also I broke your glass dolphin it looked expensive so Yeahh sorry...

Hasuno: *anger* * calms down*  hahaha you're so fun-

Mikey: save your breath Yuka I knew you guys went on a date but I didn't think you were still seeing each other sorry... I'll leave

Mikey walks down the stairs and leaves heart broken and angry knowing that the girl of his dreams is dating someone else...

                          End of chapter 12

(Also if you guys wouldn't mind checking out my new series please thank you~ honey)