Her "cousin"

A few weeks later...

Hasuno was on her way to meet her friend at a local park 

( she was wearing a wool créam sweater dress and  some cute black boots. She also had her hair in pigtails) 

 She also had her hair in pigtails) 

Hasuno was nervous. She hadn't seen this friend in a while. They kept canceling on her, and she grew sad about it...

Hasuno: ( do I look okay? Are they already there? Do I smell good? My hands are all sweaty!!) 

Hasuno: Oh, I'm here. Am I early?

The person behind her: no, you're just on time
Please let's chat...

Hasuno: *turns around* uh, w-who are you?

Person: the name is Matsuno Chifuyu

Hasuno: oh yeah, I know about you, haha! Gosh, I thought you were here to kidnap me!! Hahaha, anyways, let's have a seat on the bench

 ( yikes tough crowd. He didn't even smile)

Chifuyu: *sits down* I know you have been in contact with Baji Keisuke...

Hasuno: yeah, that's correct! I'm supposed to meet him today, but you're here...NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH t-that 

*clears throat* continue...

Chifuyu continues and explains to Hasuno about the Valhalla fight and that her dear friend Baji Keisuke had died, Chifuyu then broke into tears.

Hasuno: *hugs Chifuyu* I'm so sorry for our loss *grabs his cheeks* look at me Chifuyu

Chifuyu: *wipes tears* mhm?

Hasuno: thank you for telling me, but I must go now. Good-

Chifuyu: *grabs hand* no, not yet!

*Hasuno is shocked *

Sano Manjirō, Ryūguji Ken, and Hanagaki Takemichi walk toward them, and Hasuno turns and struggles to get Chifuyu off of her.

Hasuno: ( this can't be happening!! Mikey, he's here?!! He found me!)

Mikey: I still can't believe Baji kept you hidden from me all this time *sigh*

Hasuno: ( I don't know what to do! I can't leave! Ko! Ko! Come for me! Please!)

Takemichi: this is who you've been looking for?

Draken: yes, Takemichi.

Takemichi: then why did you ask for Eba Akane?

Draken: they're rivals. She would've led us to her, but that plan is in the trash now.

Hasuno:( they know so much about me...why? Why can't they let me live my life in peace?!)

Mikey: say something. I'm happy to see you again! Aren't you?

Hasuno: *breathing heavily* * sits very close to Chifuyu* 

*whispers*

please let me go, please I can't and won't see them again

 (I've worked too hard to get away)

Chifuyu: *let's go* Mikey.

Hasuno: *runs* (stupid heels!)

*Draken runs after Hasuno and catches her*

Hasuno: NO PLEASE LET ME GO! Please, please *kicks*

Draken: don't struggle!

Mikey: let's go somewhere more private...

They take Hasuno to an abandoned building, and Mikey wraps his arms around her...

END OF CHAPTER 7