SEVEN

𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘡𝘢𝘺𝘯 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢. 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘡𝘢𝘺𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘓𝘢𝘸𝘺𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘡𝘢𝘺𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯. 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳.

 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘦'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳

Harry visits Zayn on Friday, the day before the cook-off. Zayn is planning to go to Bradford, his home town, for some time.
Harry tells him that he's here if he needs any help or needs someone to talk to.
Zayn gets a call from studio and tells Harry that he has to leave. He doesn't even give Harry a chance to ask who was the call from and leaves. Harry is worried about him but he knows he can't do anything.

~𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕠𝕗 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕠𝕗𝕗~

𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙢: Hello everyone! Welcome back to another episode of "the Aromalicious cook-off" with the one and only, me, Liam Payne. This week is gonna be a bit different and infact really interesting. Today, I'm having three of my friends here with me to compete in the cook-off and answer some of your questions!

𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙢: First of all, let's invite the Dunkirk actor and a really beautiful person at heart, Harry Styles!

*𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞*

𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮: Hello everyone! I'm so glad to be standing with such an amazing chef. It's gonna be an amazing night.
𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙢: Definitely!!

𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙢: Now, let's call on stage, my old friend and an amazing singer, Niall Horan.

*𝐍𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝*

Niall sings along for a bit and then thank Liam and the production house for having him.

𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙢: And now, my oldest friend and my best mate Louis Tomlinson.

*𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫.*

𝙇𝙤𝙪𝙞𝙨: Hello Liam and hello everyone!

*𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐦.*
*𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫*

𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙢: Since I couldn't decide how to do this, so I asked the production to decide the teams, they have prepared this box which has the names of three of our guests. The one that I pick will be in my team and then, well, you know the rest.

*𝐀 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝟑 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞*

𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙢: We definitely know who is loosing tonight because I am a chef and Niall took cooking classes back in the day.
It's "Liam and Niall vs Harry and Louis"