Twenty- Seven

ZAYN: "This might be a problem."

LIAM: "Do you care?"

ZAYN: "Not really."

LIAM: "C'mon then let's go."

Liam and Zayn walk up to the studio hand in hand and even make eye contact with some of the camera lenses. Anyone who looks at the pictures can clearly say that they are dating!

Zayn opens the door of the studio for Liam and both of them walk inside.

SARAH: "Let me guess. Little boy has got a crush."

LIAM: "Would you please shut the-" ZAYN: "

Liam! Let me handle this one."

Liam looks at Sarah with raging eyes and hands over the documents to Zayn.

ZAYN: "I don't think we can continue this anymore. The paps you invited outside have taken enough pictures of the two of us to make some good amount of money."

SARAH: "Why did you even bring him here? He isn't supposed to be here."

ZAYN: "No one cares about your opinion."

Zayn slams the documents on Sarah's desk.

SARAH: "What is this?"

ZAYN: "Open it and read it for yourself."

While Sarah is opening the documents, Ava walks inside the room.

AVA: "Hey Zayn, how have you been?"

Zayn doesn't reply because he knows the person who is speaking in such a soft voice right now is actually a b*tch at heart.

Liam stands there, remembering what Jimmy said, he shouldn't let his anger take over.

SARAH: "Are you sh!tting me right now? You wanna end the contract? You think it's so easy?"

ZAYN: "If you read it properly then it says if you don't take it back, you are supposed to be in court this Friday."

SARAH: "And you think you will win this case? Really?"

ZAYN: "I think I'll get rid of you."

Zayn says that and starts walking outside, Liam realises he's already walking and follows him but Zayn doesn't want to be followed. He gets into his car and starts driving.

Liam knows what happened here, and he knows it's his fault, he looks around and notices that the paps are gone. Liam gets into his car but he doesn't start it, he sits there, for about 15 minutes, blaming himself for everything just as he should. He calls Niall-

NIALL: "Hello?"

LIAM (in a shaky voice): "Niall I'm really sorry. I wanted to talk to you about something. I did something. Something so bad that I don't even deserve to be your friend. I don't even deserve Zayn. I don't deserve anything."

NIALL: "I won't say I have forgiven you for what happened today, but whatever happened happened from both sides, I can't entirely blame you and before you ask, yes, Kia told me what happened in your office but don't worry, she didn't tell Zayn about it. That's your responsibility, to let him know the truth-"

LIAM: "Thank you Niall and thanks to Kia."

NIALL: "Are you, are you cr-"

LIAM: "No! Ofcourse not."

Liam says while wiping the tear rolling down his cheeks.

LIAM: "Thank you Niall and sorry. Really really sorry."

Kia takes the phone from Niall.

KIA: "Liam I don't blame you for What happened, but if you don't tell Zayn, I'd blane you, I definitely will-"

LIAM: "No, I'm going to tell him everything. Right now."

"

Liam starts driving and tries to call Zayn but he doesn't pick up so Liam calls harry instead

LIAM: "Harry, I did a mistake and now I need your help!"

HARRY: "Calm down Liam. What is it? How can I help?"

LIAM: "Zayn won't pick up my calls. Can you please somehow get him to Louis' house? Please. I want to talk to him."

HARRY: "Louis' house?"

LIAM: "Yes! Louis' house! Please Harry, please."

HARRY: "Okay okay. I'll bring him there. No worries."

LIAM: "Thank you so much mate. You don't know how much you're helping me. Thank you."

Liam then calls Louis.

LOUIS: "Hello Liam! Where have you been since morning? I was at your house till afternoon. You didn't come back."

LIAM: "I'm really sorry Louis. I'll explain everything. But please, meet me at your house. Right now. Zayn and Harry are also coming."

LOUIS: "Everything alright mate?"

LIAM: "No, I messed up. I messed everything up Louis. And now I need your help because I know you can help me."

After a few minutes, everyone is at Louis' house. Liam looks at Zayn who has no idea what is he doing here.

Liam wraps himself around Zayn.

LIAM: "Zee, please forgive me and give me a chance to explain everything."

ZAYN: "I will, I will give you a chance Liam. I will."