Question 8!

Coffee_Depresso

Coffee_Depresso

Sally: Oooh! *Giggles* Wait, I thought I answered this already?

Me: You kinda did. But that was in a separate book, in which I'll put on private soon. I'm moving this question here.

Sally: Oh! Okay! Well... I'm married to the Ace of Spades! But everybody just calls him Ace. Me and him have 3 children, counting our adopted, wonderful daughter Mouse/August! (August and Ace belong to Edith743HotBody)

Sally: But... There's, uhm... A lot more to this. Uh, how do I say this... *Sigh* Well, I'll just go to the beginning. When I first met Octavia, over text, she offered me 2 people I could try and date! Beppi the Clown or Captain Brineybeard... Yes, Cuphead characters. Did I choose one? Yes. I chose Beppi. So, for a while we dated then we, ya know, got married. And before I continue on... Hate me if you want. I'll kill you though.

Me: AAAAND LET'S NOT!

Sally: .... *Sigh* Fine. Anyways, in the world I was in, you could marry multiple people at once. And no, I wasn't a cheater and marrying people without my lovers knowing. I would tell Beppi and he'd be fine with it. So... As dumb as this sounds, I developed a crush on Krasue... Yes, the one from Eyes the Horror Game... *Blushing* Gosh, do I gotta continue on?!

Me: *Nods*

Sally: *Blushing, groans* Fine! Yes, I married her too!! >//////~/////< Gosh, I feel so stupid... BUT OVERALL!!! I am married to Ace! Am I still married to Beppi and Krasue? Uhm, not sure... But I am married to Ace.

Me: And if any of you guys would like to know who her CRUSHES are, or anybody else, go right ahead and ask! UwU

Sally: ..... That means y'all can know about my crushes, Makaila's crushes, Ember's crushes, and Jenny and Chris's crushes.

Me: SALLY! They weren't supposed to know about Jenny and Chris yet!!

Sally: Oh. Whoops.

IF Y'ALL GOT SOME QUESTIONS OR DARES FOR ANY OF US, PLEASE ASK OR SAY!!!