Question 10!

Edith743HotBody

Edith743HotBody

Sally: Knowing my prophecy? Hmm... It's pretty cool! I get to know a lot of things about myself and what may happen in life later on.

I think you should share your prophecy, Sally.

Sally: Oh! Yes! Good idea! So, for those in the audience who don't know... I got this from my Momma, so shout out to her!

She's referring to Mint Tea.

Sally: Mhm. Anyways, she told me and Makaila that this is how my prophecy goes...

"The basic stuff so far, date of birth, name, age, powers... Now as for the rest, her dying was supposed to happen? I actually didn't know that... She is supposed to marry the Ace of Spades, two kids, Link and Monika! Her demise will be brought by the Devil's wife... Alexis? She will die a severe and painful death, as for Alexis.... After killing Sally she'll kill herself the same way she did Sally just so nobody knows... It won't tell me how."

Sally: Sooooo... Yeah, uhm... Very interesting, uh... Anything I wanna change about it? Hmm, well it would be nice if it told me how old I'll be or what day something will happen. Likeee... For example, the marriage. Or more specifically, the death...

Ember: Yes, that sounds very interesting. What about the time Alexis DID try to kill you and everybody else? When Ciel was giving birth?

Sally: ...... Oh yeah. I was terrified, I had to die... Well, I almost died. I did fight her, but... *Sigh* I didn't die. So I'm not sure if that WAS supposed to be my death, but I avoided it? Or if it's something else... Because another thing my mother told me. One of them, I don't remember which one. They told me... When I was born, the Nurse said I'd save everybody from Hell's reign too.

Sorry to interrupt, Sally, but it all lines up to me! The Nurse says that, which means Satan, or the Devil, will come to... Inkwell Isle or wherever. You'll save the place by hurting or killing him, getting Alexis mad, then killing you.

Sally: *Slowly nods* But, uhm... Yeah... If I had to pick something to change about my prophecy, it would be to show what age or time/day the event happens. But if I had to take something away? Mm, not sure.

IF YOU WANT TO ASK OR DARE US, PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW!