Question 7!

MotherofCreepypasta

MotherofCreepypasta

Sally: What did we think? Oh! Well, I'm honestly not sure what I thought at first. I didn't see her as a bad person though! I saw her as a good, childish.. Err, I mean! Childish as in a good kind of childish!! B-But, anyways, I also think that she's a very fun person.

Ember: *Giggles* It's alright, Sally dear. And I agree with Sally, I honestly forgot how I thought of Laughter at first. But I must say, I love her enthusiasm and how happy she is. I also think she's pretty.

Sally: Same! I'd also love to get to know Laughter a bit more better.

Ember: I'd love to get to know Laughter better too. *Smiles*

Me: I know ya didn't ask for my opinion, buuut when I first saw her, I honestly slowly started to grow feelings for her- BUT EY EY EY THEY'RE GONE NOW DON'T HATE ME! Laughter seems like a pretty adorable girl, and I just LOVE how positive she is.

Sally: And if anything, I think that you'd get along better with Ember since you both are mischievous and like pulling pranks I assume.

Ember: *Giggles* Oh, Sally! Just because me and Laughter have possibly the same hobbies doesn't mean she can't get along with all of us.

Sally: Hm, yeah that's true.

(Picture in background is drawn by MotherofCreepypasta)

GOT ANY QUESTIONS AND/OR DARES FOR ME, SALLY, AND/OR EMBER? ASK DOWN BELOW!!