Class? Nah

Hi guys! sorry I haven't been updating for so long. I'm sick right now, so I'm not in form to write that much. I am currently on the second season of Saiki K, and it's a great show I think I actually started watching it this week on Monday. And I finished reading the first book in the spirit animals series a while ago. I highly recommend it. The book is amazing.
___________________________

"I would rather die, than go back to math." Leo said, groaning. He hated Mrs. Gingerbread with a burning passion. She was a Karen. Piper agreed, and so did Jason.

"I agree." Piper said. "She is a racist idiot that hates everyone but herself. She is a bi-"

"-Ok, Piper." Jason cut her off. "I completely agree with you, but no need to swear."

Piper only sighed, and they continued walking.

"I kind of want to skip class." Leo said.

"Same"

They ended up skipping class. Well, not Jason, since he was the "golden boy."

Leo actually wondered how he even ended up at this school. He wasn't complaining, since Jason was his bestfriend, but he was really boring. When Leo said he wanted to steal a pencil, he went mad. It's just a pencil. Calm down, Jason.

"I'm kind of bored, to be honest." Piper said. Leo rolled his eyes. "I mean, it's better than being in Mrs. Gingerbread's class." He answered. "She literally treats us like we're im elementary school. That X is five thing, everyone knew that."

Piper smirked. "I think she has the same level of IQ as a five year old." She admitted. Leo nodded.

They spend the rest of the evening joking around and making fun of Mrs.Gingerbread. But of course, someone had to ruin it.

"Aren't you two supposed to be in class?" Coach Hedge said. "Hundred pushups, now."

Piper and Leo looked at each other with a knowing look. They both hated Coach Hedge. (For now)

When Leo returned to the dorm at eight PM, drenched in sweat, Justin gave him a sceptical look.

"Coach Hedge." Leo told him. Justin understood. Like everyone does. Leo was pretty sure everyone had to do hundred pushups because of coach Hedge. Leo had to admit, he was a bit thankful. If it wasn't for coach hedge, Leo would be so out of shape he would die. And he ment it. He was scrawny enough already. Leo did not like the school, he hated it actually, but he was thankful for his new friends. But little did he know, his whole life would get turned upside down on a field trip that would take place in about eight months.
____________________________

I know the chapter is short, and I'm sorry. I haven't really been writing that much, because I'm writing my own story, about a boy that is the "chosen one" and has to save the world from demons and monsters. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed, and I would be thankful for a vote or comment. Remember to drink water and eat food! Until next time, demigods!