Graveyard

Hi guys. so, basically, with this chapter comes an important message, and I hope you will understand. Not long ago, a girl got beaten up. And even though it was kind of her fault, since she was not that nice to the people that beat her up, it was still wrong to do so.

.______________________________________

Piper, Leo and Jason weren't laughing this time. This time, they were by the grave of a girl named Kaia. She was going to their school, but got beaten to death by some teenage boys and girls. Leo had never really talked or had any interactions with the girl, but he heard she was a kind soul.

He realized, that your actions do not matter, because no matter what, they will judge you. Of course, you should be nice to everybody, because if you want to be treated well, you have to treat others well as well. Of couse, it wasn't always it worked. Like with Kaia. A tear made it's way down Piper's chin.

Not long after, she left out a sob. Leo knew that Piper and Kaia were close. She was the only friend besides Jason and Leo she had made, since she was nice and caring, and would basically help everyone out. Piper buried her face in Jason's chest, sobbing.

Jason didn't know Kaia that well either, but they did have some interactions in the past, so he knew enough. Jason was a tough guy. But even the toughest of the toughest cried sometimes. Leo spotted a single tear slowly making it's way down from Jason's eyes.

Death. Such a common thing in this cruel world
_________________________________________

I was literally listening to "I'm not ok (I promise)" by my chemical romance while writing this. A great band, if you like emo/rock/punk rock stuff.

Though I have to say Pink Floyd is definently the best band out there. I love them. My favourite song by the is probably comfortably numb, followed by Wish you were here, Time and Us and them

I hope you understood the message in this chapter, and that you treat others well. remember to drink water and eat food!