chapter 61

Guys, please vote and comment. It is not easy to write such chapters.

Please vote and comment ❤️❤️
...........

It was not longer before traffic was cleared by traffic police and movement in highway continued at its usual pace.

If he wanted he would have already arrested Yash but he didn't wanted to risk other people's lives in this.

That's why he asked driver to continue to follow their car while he sent his locations to Vijay who informed him that they already left for the given place.

Soon BMW car and one another cars with it went East crossing ahead few villages driving to more secluded area, till now his driver informed Yash that one auto was following them.

" Wait till last village if that still doesn't stops till there just shoot."

It was soon last village, Two cars drove fast followed by a auto rickshaw, guards in last car was already waiting to shoot when they saw rickshaw disappearing into houses.

" Sir, we are already near karoli village. "

Ashutosh sighed in relief and said, " I am at other side of village, let's catch that kidnapper today itself. Be prepared for gunshots too."

Driving on deserted road with trees and small hills around they continued their journey. Prachi was still unconscious lying on seat next to Yash.

Yash was trying to call Roy but his call was not connecting. He then himself called his man regarding accident of Ashutosh.

" Did that officer died in accident?"

" Sir, that officer was injured but he was saved by Roy!"

Before Yash could answer he heard loud gunshot as he immediately grabbed his gun from hidden compartment in his car.

His man already started shooting, Yash too shot at police cars driving behind them.

" Shit! Roy betrayed me! I will f**king kill him!"

He shot as one of the car lost its balance and got clashed to tree with blast.

Ashutosh already ordered officers to be prepared for gunshots as they all were dressed in bullet proof jackets.

Both sides fired at each other, Ashutosh then shot at car ahead of him which instantly rolled and fell at side of road and all people in car got trapped inside.

His car drove past following Yash while two cars stopped behind to capture guards. Yash shot back at cars when suddenly his driver was shot dead.

Car was losing its balance when he kicked out dead man and took steering wheels in his hands.

He accelerated his car dodging shots, noticing Yash alone he ordered officers to stop shooting.

He chased yash's car, Yash got frustrated driving as there was not even any place from him to trick cars chasing behind him. Suddenly he regretted choosing such desolate area as his place.

Holding phone in one hand he called at his mansion for them to send guards on his way and driving from his other hand.

He accelerated every time he found distance between him and those cars decreasing gradually, all this while he never once thought about Prachi nor looked at her.

At first everything was blurred to her when she opened her eyes but all gunshots around her scared her to core.

She never imagined herself waking up in middle of gunfire, when it finally stopped she tried to get up but sudden push from behind made her tightly hold seatbelts for support.

Still she tried to look up to find Yash driving car at very fast pace. Looking at his back her eyes fired in hate.

She never forgot how he humiliated her every time he got chance, and earlier he even forcefully touched her while calling her names.

She noticed his attention was ahead driving car not on her or at rearview mirror, she slowly supported her body and looked up from her seat to find bunch of police cars behind them.

It was unknown why she felt such a relief but she knew finally she would be saved from this monster today.

She immediately hide himself and was thinking to save herself when she heard Yash asking his guards to drove toward them with weapons.

' No! I can't let him get help! This is my last chance of freedom I can't loose it like this. I have to stop him, but how? What should I do?'

She looked near her to find something when her eyes fell on something hiding inside a compartment like thing.

When she opened it lightly it was gun! She widened her eyes in horror staring at cold weapon in front of her.

' no way! This is gun!! How can I use this! What if... But I have to do this! Yes! I will do whatever it takes to get out of this! I can't tolerate this anymore!'

She immediately grabbed gun and sat on seat while pointing at Yash, her hands trembled but she biting her lips encouraged herself for sake of her freedom.

Her actions were caught by Yash through rearview mirror, instead of reacting he smirked further.

" What want to become gangster like me? But your shooting skills are worst."

" SHUT UP! I WANT TO KILL YOU! YOU GOT THAT!"

She yelled at him, her emotions got best of her as she no longer concealed her hatred for him. She so much wanted to kill him but her hands were not supporting her.

Yash laughed at her and mocked,

" Come kill me then! But remember killing me you will make our child fatherless."

As if everything around her stopped she just stared blankly at him in disbelief not understanding his words.

" What do you mean? What child? You think I will forgive you for everything you did? I will never forget that! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

She pressed trigger as bullet escaped from nozzle, because of impact she fell back on sit. Meanwhile she found car losing its control and getting banged to something.

When she looked up she found Yash unconscious with his head on steering wheel, blood continued to flow out from his wound. While car's bonnet was crashed, opened in half and fogg came out from it.

Looking at such mess before her she cried in fear. She cried and cried, it was unknown when two feminine arms hugged her trying to calm her but her tears never stopped.

Today she became a murderer! She killed someone!

She cried till she lost her unconsciousness in woman officer's arms. It was horrible for her to imagine herself as murderer.

She never knew but this one day would haunt her for rest of her life.

..........

This chapter was toughest chapter I ever wrote. I was literally confused about writing this.

Alas, please vote and comment ❤️❤️ I really want you guys to vote.