Chapter 22 - The Yellow Tulips

LISA

LISA

Sitting on my favorite bench while reading one of his favorite books, and surrounded with his favorite flowers makes me feel that I'm still with him. The heavenly scent of the flowers always reminds me of him. I feel safe and secured here. This is my safe heaven, he is my safe heaven. My...

"Meow" My brows furrowed when I heard the sound.

"A kitten?" My forehead creased when I saw the cat in front of me. How could they let a kitten get inside the botanical garden? I'm about standing up when I noticed something.

"What's in your mouth little kitten?" I asked and the kitten suddenly jumped on my lap and let go of the flower. "A yellow tulip. Is this for me?"

"Meow." The kitten replied then, I suddenly remembered his words when I hold the flower.

" The kitten replied then, I suddenly remembered his words when I hold the flower

stroke the back of the cat and smile at it. "Do you think there is still a sunshine in my smile kitten?"

I'm about to hug it when it suddenly speaks.

"Your smile is very beautiful Lisa." The kitten said that made my eyes shut open.

I'm only dreaming and in my surprise the kitten in front of me looks at me with a surprised expression as well.

"L-lisa y-you're awake." Jennie said nervously while I'm still hugging her waist tightly.

This is why I'm having a nice dream again, I slept beside her. But why is she here? I didn't sleep with her last night.

"I-i'm so sorry L-lisa. You are smiling while sleeping. I-i didn't mean to wake you up." She is stuttering. I slowly let go of her, then I look at her intently.

"Why are you here?" Her eyes widened on my question.

"I-i'm a-about going to the kitchen last night to drink a glass of water when I heard you scream. You are having a nightmare Lisa. Don't you remember anything?" She asked and suddenly looks away from me, but I noticed the flushed red in her cheeks. Is she embarassed?