The Space Between Us

End of October 2020,

It's been about two weeks since her first meeting with Nurse Joy and Mrs. Spears, since then Olivia has done a lot of writing, self-reflection, and even wrote out some affirmations in a mason jar for herself. Today's affirmation is "let your beauty truly shine, you are more valuable than you think." She smiles and goes downstairs to see Jordan playing the game and their mom on the phone.

Olivia says "Hey mom, Hey Jordan." Jordan replies, "what's up sis?" Mrs. Baker says "hey honey, you guys be good i'll be home later okay." Jordan says " I promised some people I'd be bad, I don't wanna let them down." Mrs. Baker says "What?!" Olivia laughs and chimes in "mom relax it's a tik tok video." Mrs. Baker relived says "ha ha, anyways i'll be back later. I'm actually going to see your dad." Olivia and Jordan look at each other shockingly, but would both like to see their parents back together so this is a start in the right direction.

Olivia makes some avocado toast, and has some orange juice and picks up her phone to send a text.

Olivia to Spencer: ;)

Spencer to Olivia: ;) I can play this game too

Olivia: oop we sending thirst traps now??

Spencer: checkmate. anyways how are you?

Olivia: i'm doing good actually, really good. I had a talk with Nurse Joy and a new therapist. her name is Mrs. Spears.

Spencer: that's crazy, the therapist I talk to is Dr. Spears I wonder if they know each other ?

Olivia: hmmm you never know they could :)....wyd?

Spencer: nothing much i'm actually about to get off of a shift at the cafe. wbu?

Olivia: perfect. can you come over? I wanted to talk and catch up with you.

Spencer: sounds good i'll be there soon.

Olivia gets changed into something cute for him to come over and see her. A few minutes later she hears the door bell and comes down to open the door. Spencer is there with some red roses. Olivia face beams with light at the sight of him. Spencer smiles and says "hey" and Olivia says "hey" they stare at each other for a good minute before Olivia snaps out of it and says "I guess i should let you in now." Spencer says "yeah, yeah that would be nice." Olivia thanks him for the flowers and they sit down on the couch. Olivia motions for Jordan to leave.