In The Limousine

Prom night. One of the best nights of High School. It's a chance to reflect on all you've come through, and a night to enjoy like it's your last before you head into the unknown of the future. Jordan, Kia, Spencer, and Olivia are getting ready to head to Crenshaw's prom. Principal Carter went all out for all the students at prom since he wanted to make up for how he was acting this school year. He rented out the Etage Venue hall in LA, about a 45 minute drive from Crenshaw. Grace, Laura, Billy, and Kia's parents are all present at the James' home enjoying appetizers while the kids get ready.

Kia & Olivia are helping one another get dressed. Olivia says "Kia when you're done I can't wait to see it! Navy blue is an amazing color!" Kia says " I know right, but I actually didn't pick it, Jordan did! He has a good eye." Olivia says "wow props to my brother, he is good for some things. So what's going on between you two anyway?" Olivia smirks.

Kia laughs "I don't know right now, we are honestly just having fun, he's been helping out with community projects, I went on a few runs with him, we mostly just talk which is refreshing. I've never had such open conversation with anyone. I don't know what happened between him and Simone fully but she opened a brother up." They both laugh! Olivia says "Yeah you're right, especially if he is doing community service, he only obligates himself to madden on xbox."

Kia steps out of the bathroom fully dressed and elegant. she has diamond studded earrings and a necklace to match with her amazing dress. Olivia's mouth drops when she see her bestfriend.

Olivia says "My brother isn't gonna take his eyes off of you, especially with that slit in the middle, oop

Olivia says "My brother isn't gonna take his eyes off of you, especially with that slit in the middle, oop." Kia laughs, "Well, I am in the running for Prom Queen for a reason." They hug and then It's Olivia's turn to get ready. Kia says " I'm so happy we are going to prom together! I was wondering how you and Spencer were going to work that out." Olivia says "I'm not missing anything in Beverly, you're here and of course Spencer, I'm right where I need to be. I'm ready to have fun but I'm so nervous."

Kia says, "why girl, this night is gonna be one of the best of our lives. Principal Carter went all out with some fancy venue, we rich girl vibes tonight!!!." Olivia smiles, "As long as you're with me Kia we will always be rich girl vibes. Especially since you're going to school for law sis!! I'm excited for you!" Kia says " I'm excited too sis!!! I really enjoy making a difference, they won't know what hit em when I become Judge." Olivia says "Judge?? oh you really rich girl vibes."

Soon Olivia comes out and Kia has the same reaction her bestie did with her.

Kia says "Okay model vibes, you look so beautiful. Girl you better watch Spencer tonight. I think we both are gonna have these boys all googly eyed." Olivia laughs.

Coach Baker helps the boys get ready. "My guys, how you doing? You ready for tonight? I don't have a speech for you guys I just wanna say have fun tonight and treat these young ladies like queens." Spencer says "you already know it coach!"

Coach pulls Jordan aside "Look son, do I need to give you the talk? I know you are not a father but we don't want to go through that scare again okay? If you go all out tonight, be a padded player you hear me?" Jordan embarrassed as Spencer laughs says "Dad, Look Kia is special and we are not even together, I've learned plenty of lessons this year, this bachelor is going to take it slow from now on." Coach pats him on the back and they all smile.

"Well guys let's head out so the parents can see you." Coach Baker announces that the boys are coming out. Jordan goes first.

Laura tears up, "My baby! you look so handsome!" Jordan says "thanks mom

Laura tears up, "My baby! you look so handsome!" Jordan says "thanks mom." Grace and Kia's mom says "yea Jordan you really sharp right now I'm sure Kia will be impressed." Next comes Spencer.

Grace is all smiles as she sees her oldest looking so nice

Grace is all smiles as she sees her oldest looking so nice. "My baby is really growing up! look at you Mr. GQ." Spencer stops and does a pose and then hugs his mom. Laura comes up to him as well "You look awesome Spencer, you clean up nice!" Spencer says "Thanks Mrs. Baker."

The girls come down and all eyes are on them. Jordan and Spencer have no words as they see the two most beautiful girls they can imagine coming from Mrs. Grace's room to down in the living room. Both Jordan and Spencer shed a tear a reaction that Coach got on camera. Coach says "You two look amazing, especially you baby girl." Olivia says "Thanks dad, Mom?" Laura also sheds a tear and says "First your brother now you, you guys don't want me to have clear eyes tonight. You look so beautiful honey."

Jordan and Kia stand together and so does Spencer and Liv as they get ready to take pictures. After what seems like an hour of pictures. Spencer posts him and Liv on instagram with the caption "This will be a night to remember."

Layla sees the picture on her phone and comments "Have fun you two, you deserve it Liv." Spencer shows Olivia and she responds on her phone. Jordan is staring at Kia. Kia says "Jordan take a picture it will last longer." She laughs. Jordan smiles "You look so amazing, I'm just glad you said yes to prom with me." Kia says "I've always had a soft spot for you since the cotillion." Jordan says " I would have never known, but I'm glad all this time we have spent together led to this."

They all hop into the Limousine that Spencer and Jordan paid for together. It was all decked out with party lights and a mini dance floor for them to have their own personal party before the party. Spencer says "Okay so we have this baby all to ourselves and it's a 45 minute drive." Jordan says "I got the aux." Everyone looks as him side eyed. Jordan says "trust me guys, you'd be surprised at my music playlist I made for us." Jordan hooks up his phone behind him and Kia, and the first song to come on was "that's what I like by Bruno Mars." Jordan starts vibing and singing to Kia. Olivia smirks at her bestfriend as she starts singing. Spencer says "throwing it back to freshman year huh?" Jordan says "Bruno will always be a jam." Spencer says "I feel it."

A few more songs go by and then Kia requests a song for the ladies. Kia says "Jordan you've been doing pretty good, now it's my turn to play something. Kia turns on "7 rings by Ariana Grande" and her and Liv go crazy. They get up and start dancing and Spencer is turned on. He gets behind Liv and she starts to give him a show leaving his mouth wide open.

Jordan whispers to Kia "I was not ready for that." Kia says "I know me either, let's join them." Kia gets up and her and Jordan start dancing. She guides him as he isn't as rhythmically inclined as the rest of them in the car but they are still having fun. The all jump up on the seats and put their heads out of the sunroof and scream "It's prom baby!!!!!" The driver says "alright party people, we just arrived to the venue."