The Game

*Time Jump- Following the lines of the last episode but with a twist, Beverly and Crenshaw will face off in the championships because of all the teams that knelt and forfeited the game.  Olivia and Spencer spent a lot of time together doing social justice in Beverly and Crenshaw which only drew them closer. Olivia is doing much better via therapy and meeting with Nurse Joy.*

Coach Baker and Coach Montez meets together with the Beverly and Crenshaw football teams.

Coach Montez says "It looks as if you two teams will compete for the championship once again. The football admins have decided on you two teams to continue the game due to all of the teams who took a stand with Crenshaw. You all should be proud. You are making good history."

Both teams are excited and yelling, hyping each other up with the realization that they can play again, and they fought for a good cause. Crenshaw is hoisting up Spencer due to his speech he gave them before the game where they kneeled.

Coach Baker says "Listen up guys listen up, this is going to be an amazing game, a lot of spectators I am proud of all of you and where this journey has taken you. Let's do some amazing things on Friday. Until then, get to work with practice, and keep your heads in the game!"

They end the meeting and Spencer is excited to hear the news that they will play again. It's only one person he wants to share that news with.

Spencer: Guess what?

Liv: the sky duh lol? what??

Spencer: We're going to be playing in the championships! Beverly and Crenshaw gets to play!!!

Liv: are you serious?!!!! that's amazing! I get to see my favorite guys play!!!

Spencer: Hopefully I'm #1 though, I know Jordan is playing and all but ;)

Liv: that's for me to know and you to find out ;) 

-----The Game-----

Crenshaw is home for the game, the stands are packed on both sides. Coach Baker pulls Spencer aside in his office before they head out of the locker room.

"Spence I am so proud of you, look how far we've come!" says Coach Baker.

"I know coach, this is great!"

"well don't let up yet, USC is here to see you and Jordan play so I need you to go all American on them once again!"

Spencer smiles and nods. He proceeds to text Jordan.

Spencer: whoever wins just know I am proud of you bro. We've come far! let's give USC a show tonight!!!

Jordan: thank you so much for helping me train. let's get it I'll see you at the end!

As Crenshaw heads out of the locker room, Olivia is standing there.

Spencer smiles as he is in awe while looking at her.

"Hey" says Spencer. Olivia says "hey, I wanted to surprise you before the game and tell you good luck." She gives him a hug and a kiss on the cheek and they stay in that moment for a minute before Coach tells him to come on. Spencer says "tonight is for you" as he runs with the team out to the field.

--Showtime---

Both teams are ready to go, Beverly wins the coin toss and will take the ball first. Jordan is playing for the first time in a while but with all the training he's done with Spencer to get him back he's having the time of his life.

On the first snap, Jordan throws a pass to JJ and they score a touchdown. Beverly's side goes wild as they score first. They kick the ball to Crenshaw and Spencer is out on special teams to return the kick. He catches the ball and runs for his life. He scores a touchdown for 96 yards, full speed. Tie game.