✖Two✖

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Friday came and currently I was in my last period, history. I had my head down since we had a test today and I finished it in only within fifteen minutes. I guessed on mostly all of them so I'll fail.

Everyone else were concentrating on the answers and questions. My phone buzzed in my pocket, I took it out under the table to check on the lock screen who it was.

Jye: can I go with you after school? I need a ride cause Luke is being a dick and Beau isn't picking me up because he's busy preparing for the party.

I giggled and answered back.

Me: of course Jye. Please be nice because you know Steph will be there. If you make her mad you'll be walking home.😊

It's true. One time he said something really fucked up without even realizing and Steph literally made me stop the car and told him to get out. That was the most uncomfortable thing ever.

Jye: shit. haha okay I will, try. Btw Beau think she's hot. (Don't tell him I told you)

I rolled my eyes because I obviously know, he always bothers her. And she is so fucking gorgeous. He always tries to get her attention with anything but nothing works.

Fifteen minutes left of class. Why can't people just finish the test already! They do the most.

The bell finally rung so I make my way out slowly. I walked to the other side of the building to the stairs by the gym. I walk to the first floor and Mary and her boyfriend, Aaron were making out. I see Jai walking my direction smiling. I smiled back.

"Isn't that uncomfortable for you?" He laughs talking about the two people making out right next to me.

"It was when they started dating but now I honestly don't pay any attention to them" I tell him. He laughs and we wait for Steph to come down.

Steph makes her way down the stairs with a lot of sass in her walk. I look at the people walking behind her and they just watch her like she's some kind of slut, and by people I mean girls.

"What's he doing here?" She jokingly says towards Jai. He just looks at me with worried eyes like if he did something wrong already.

"He's coming with us, he needs a ride cause Lucas is being a dick" I told her.

"I was joking Jai" she smiles at him and then walks next to Mary. "But your face was priceless" she laughed.

He let out a big breath that I'm guessing he was holding.

I drop off Steph first then Mary because Jai didn't want to get home just yet.

We were at my house chilling until 3:05 came. I grabbed my keys and we walked out to pick up my sister from primary school. This is her first year and she is a fucking rebel.

"So are you coming today?" He asked.

"I don't know, I was going to go with Steph to the movies" I replied to him.

"Bring her with you, it's not like she is being forced to being with us. Other people will be there" He said.

"Maybe" and that was that. I parked the car where the car riders would come out from. She goes to a private school so it's very strict.

We waited for about ten minutes. She came out with a teacher on her side walking to the car. I unlocked the door and she got in.

"Put your seatbelt on please" I tell her. She does as she is told. I turn to look back at her. "why are you so happy?" I roll my eyes at her.