✖Eight✖

Please vote. And comment.

Thanks. For reading.

Comment any ideas for this or a different fanfic.

--------------------✖--------------------

Waiting for my best friend to get out the dressing room is the most annoying and boring thing to do.

She's been there trying on multiple dresses for prom. And she has only shown me two of them and she took six or seven in with her. I've been sat her for like fifteen minutes.

Jai❤️: hey babe, want to go ice skating tonight?

Me: hey ❤️ and sure

I continue texting Jai. Stephanie comes out with a pinkish dress. Honestly I didn't like it at all but she seems to like it.

"What do you think?" She asks.

"I kinda don't like it, I think the navy blue with silver was better" I tell her.

"Okay" she says walking back in.

I already got my prom dress. Jai and I agreed on the color and I actually liked the color. It's a soft pink. My dress is long.

When I told my mom I was going to prom with Jai she basically dragged me out the house.

Jai is out shopping today for his suit.

Stephanie came out with another dress.

"Oh my god! This is the dress, you have to get this one" I say getting up and admiring her. damn, she looks so fucking gorgeous.

"Really?" She asks looking at herself in the mirror. I nod my head.

"Yes!"

She tried on the rest of the dresses to see if any of the others were good but I was still with the Aqua color dress.

We went our separate ways. She was meeting James at Starbucks and I'm going home to shower.

I didn't shower this morning because she said it would be quick, it's two and I haven't showered. Thankfully I didn't smell. Don't judge me.

-

"Have you seen my iPad?" Ashley walks into my room.

"Last time I saw it was in your closet" I tell her.

"Oh yeah" she runs off.

Okay? Was that all?

I continue fixing my room. I'm currently throwing everything away that I don't need. I should donate them instead.

Today school was very interesting.
Luke asked Andrea to prom, which nobody saw coming, Not even Andrea. I feel bad for Jackson because he was going to ask her also but he was doing it tomorrow. Luke beat him to it.

Jai was part of it. I kinda was also, Jai just told me to give her a rose and I did. she got twelve white roses from twelve different people and Luke gave her a red one at the end. But before he gave it to her he made a video and that's how he asked her to prom.

It was really cute actually.

-

Tonight is prom and I'm so fucking excited about it but also nervous for some reason.

I only have three hours to get dressed since we are spending at least one hour taking pictures, knowing my mom.

I begin to do my hair. I curl it. When I'm done I start with my make up. that took about almost two hours to finish. I went earlier today to do my nails and eyebrows so I look nice.